Easy Lazy Gold Guide : 50 gold in 30 Minutes Daily.

Lasiurus.4067

@PanicRoom.7431 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:Find a good istan train, and you can make 20g an hour

I am already farming Istan, and earning even more than 20/25g an hour.I was speaking about the Trading Post Flip :)

I will make a basic guide about this, but you can be sure that no flipping trader at all will explain all their tips to make ingame gold ;)

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

I am already farming Istan, and earning even more than 20/25g an hour.I was speaking about the Trading Post Flip :)

I will make a basic guide about this, but you can be sure that no flipping trader at all will explain all their tips to make ingame gold ;)

thanks. i cannot even imagine how you can make 20k gold for TP flip, but I guess you need a lot of gold to invest or speculate... with only 150g unable to do anything

@PanicRoom.7431 said:

thanks. i cannot even imagine how you can make 20k gold for TP flip, but I guess you need a lot of gold to invest or speculate... with only 150g unable to do anything

You don't need a lot of gold at all to play with the Trading Post.Start with very small amount to learn it & start earning more gold :)

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

You don't need a lot of gold at all to play with the Trading Post.Start with very small amount to learn it & start earning more gold :)

I found a guide for Trading Post Flip from Sam Majeste. Thanks !

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:playing the TP is by far the most efficient way. I made 20k gold in 1 year by logging in for 15 min a day in Lions Arch. Yay me.

Hey do you mind teaching me how flipping the TP works?

Buy low sell high.

That's pretty much it. Exploiting opportunities in the market can't really be taught, and it is generally a zero sum game between players (excluding transaction costs).

Cello's guide is good as it covers generation of wealth.

I've tried the whole unbound magic trade-it-in-for-the-magic-warped-bundle method, but it wasn't worth it at all. By the time I had paid for the boxes with all the gold it also requires, and by the time you sell the t6 mats that are already worth so little nowadays (gone are the days where most t6 mats were 30+ silver each), taking into account the trading post fees also, I actually made a loss, as well as lose 15k+ unbound magic.

Many videos told me this was a great way to make money. Same with upgrading t5 to t6 mats, but I tried that too, and also made losses, so I don't know how all these people seem to be making money off of these 2 methods, when I've found it to be quite the opposite.

I think I'll just stick to playing the trading post.

It's a good guide that you have made here though - if you're into PvE, Fractals, and/or PvP tournament stuff. I can't say I'm a fan of any of these 3 things, so none of them are an option for me, but WvW (my kind of content!) doesn't really have a guaranteed way of making a specific amount of money per hour anyway :-/ I suppose there's always just farming stuff around the world with gathering nodes and stuff.

@Zaoda.1653 said:I've tried the whole unbound magic trade-it-in-for-the-magic-warped-bundle method, but it wasn't worth it at all. By the time I had paid for the boxes with all the gold it also requires, and by the time you sell the t6 mats that are already worth so little nowadays (gone are the days where most t6 mats were 30+ silver each), taking into account the trading post fees also, I actually made a loss, as well as lose 15k+ unbound magic.

Many videos told me this was a great way to make money. Same with upgrading t5 to t6 mats, but I tried that too, and also made losses, so I don't know how all these people seem to be making money off of these 2 methods, when I've found it to be quite the opposite.

I think I'll just stick to playing the trading post.

It's a good guide that you have made here though - if you're into PvE, Fractals, and/or PvP tournament stuff. I can't say I'm a fan of any of these 3 things, so none of them are an option for me, but WvW (my kind of content!) doesn't really have a guaranteed way of making a specific amount of money per hour anyway :-/ I suppose there's always just farming stuff around the world with gathering nodes and stuff.

Aw, I feel very soory for you. But this is weird, I did this for now one year, & never lost any gold with this method. I always won at least 120% of the gold cost (1.2g for 1g buy at least). I guess you are very unlucky :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

/!/ NEW GUIDE /!/

You can make a lot of Gold in Guild Wars 2, even if you are lazy.I created this Guide to help players to make Gold, sharing my daily routine.For most of these tips, you don’t need any gold at all, & you don’t need any skill.Some are available on Free To Play account, but most of them requires expansion.

This guide is very beginners friendly.
Subtitles are available on multiple languages, on YouTube Settings, so be sure to activate them.(Available at the moment : English - French - Spanish - German - Dutch - Swedish - Italian, more coming soon)

• 2 weeks later...

@"eldrjth.7384" said:I think opening unid bags with high magic find is a great way to make gold if you already have a lot of gold say 3k+. Its also a great way to raise magic find too. I can make maybe 100 gold if I salvage 8k unid bags. You need:

• To max out bag slots with high capacity bags. Its best to have 2 invisible bags as they will be were you hold your unid gear so you can salvage a large stack at once. Slowly work your way up to 32 capacity bags, this will make them account bound. You need a lvl 500 craft to do this and they can either be soul bound on use or craft check that out closely! I crafted an equipment box on the wrong char and it became char bound before I even used it.
  • Do the Silver Waste meta to get 200% magic find boost. You open all your bags in silver waste without leaving the instance.
  • Boost your magic find using celebration boosters if you have them and use a dedicated bag opener character to extend how long they last rather than running them out doing misc stuff. You need to use magic find food/util too check out the wiki on how to max your magic find.
  • Both salvagers. You can prob get away with just the copper fed if youre starting out and opening only the blue common unid bags. But beyond that you need the silver fed.
  • Once you have a load of cash you can prob invest in permanent bank access and more bank slots. Im still working my way up to that goal.

What would you say is the minimum MF you have to achieve for this to actually become profitable? More MF = more profit, obviously, but what's the cutoff?

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

What would you say is the minimum MF you have to achieve for this to actually become profitable? More MF = more profit, obviously, but what's the cutoff?

I dont know the mf% cutoff for making profit but I heard the 500% mf number being thrown around a bit. When I started opening unid bags my account magic find was at 240% (in which I was able to max out in 3 days of opening bags) but I didnt use all booster available and was most of the time sitting around 600% magic find which included the silver waste 200% magic find, but was still making reasonable profit at this point. But if youre raising magic find it doesnt really matter if you make a loss in that time frame since its temporary and is cheaper than alternative methods.

Check out the bottom of this link to max your magic find:-https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Magic_Find

One which may be overlooked is item booster bonus from candy corn gobbler that gives 50% magic find. Its the same bonus as the one that can be purchased for 1 laurel from the laurel vendor, so you should get that if you havent got the gobbler but got tons of laurels.