Why db and ioj again?

b ranger b.9348

Yea, it is a bit surprising to me that DB and IoJ got linked again -- honestly several of the links make me think that Anet's algorithms for linkings are not working well...

1. Ferguson's Crossing - Tier 2 NA 38867
  2. Northern Shiverpeaks - Tier 3 NA 36002
  3. Crystal Desert - Tier 4 NA 33368
  4. Blackgate - Tier 1 NA 32862
  5. Sea of Sorrows - Tier 3 NA 32514
  6. Stormbluff Isle - Tier 3 NA 31596
  7. Fort Aspenwood - Tier 1 NA 31131
  8. Henge of Denravi - Tier 4 NA 30164
  9. Yak's Bend - Tier 2 NA 29619
  10. Anvil Rock - Tier 1 NA 28113
  11. Dragonbrand - Tier 4 NA 26866
  12. Tarnished Coast - Tier 2 NA 26495

Those are activity numbers since reset and it's already pretty obvious that the relinks are not very balanced (there hasn't been much transferring yet either).

@Djamonja.6453 they never worked well :} link algorithm dont care if links stack 2 decent sized servers vs 2 almost empty servers due the process of some servers going up and down.

Also WvW is ment ot be a big server VS medium VS small server (so there will be always 1 or 2 blob sized links), this creates cap rotation on strucutures, WXP and "farm" for the players, so it is workign as intended, pitty that it took them 5-6 years to see how wrong the mechanics of the gamemode and the algorithms actually are.

It is a bad game design, let's see how alliances will work lol (if Anet wont promote build and atack strucure with siege on open field to promote field fights game will be the same zerg tower wars nothign more and alliances wont do a crap besides work temporarily as most thing work on this game)....

Note: Lmao the size of the ioj and dob zergs :}.... ktrains like LamersNet likes and stucutres now are way easier to ktrain.... :} lets see if for the rest of the day populations tend to balance...

Sometimes i wonder where Anet dev's go get the ideias for such lame design/changes..

@"Djamonja.6453" said:Yea, it is a bit surprising to me that DB and IoJ got linked again -- honestly several of the links make me think that Anet's algorithms for linkings are not working well...

1. Ferguson's Crossing - Tier 2 NA 38867
  2. Northern Shiverpeaks - Tier 3 NA 36002
  3. Crystal Desert - Tier 4 NA 33368
  4. Blackgate - Tier 1 NA 32862
  5. Sea of Sorrows - Tier 3 NA 32514
  6. Stormbluff Isle - Tier 3 NA 31596
  7. Fort Aspenwood - Tier 1 NA 31131
  8. Henge of Denravi - Tier 4 NA 30164
  9. Yak's Bend - Tier 2 NA 29619
  10. Anvil Rock - Tier 1 NA 28113
  11. Dragonbrand - Tier 4 NA 26866
  12. Tarnished Coast - Tier 2 NA 26495

Those are activity numbers since reset and it's already pretty obvious that the relinks are not very balanced (there hasn't been much transferring yet either).

Consider that Kaineng was a host server for so long after it got depleted, yea.... t4 became a wasteland because it was a 1v1