Sic Em Range

@Highlie.7641 said:Did You know you used to be able to dodge rapid fire in one dodge. but arena net being biased say's counterplay can only go in one direction. they increased the channeling length. which is fine because, did you know? you can use death blossom and steal and negate rapid fire! but arena net being biased say's counterplay can only go in one direction. They removed the ability to perform teleporting leap animations.. It's fine though! Did you know you can use tripwire + steal for an instant knockdown. which will negate rapid fire? but arena net is biased saying countrplay can only go in one direction. they added an activation time. only on thief though. It's fine though! did you know you can use S.wire to knock that ranger down? But arena net is biased and decided to fix every other pull mechaninc in the game while living S.wire broken. It's fine though! Did you know you can reflect rapid fire back with DS, on a low CD . But Arena net being biased say's counterplay can only go in one direction! they made it counter able by a passive trait, (one of the few elites). It's fine though, Did you know you can just blow them up with a full glass 3 hit combo? But Arena net being biased sa's counterplay can only go in one direction. Your glassy burst will no longer kill them. and they 3 hit you for 3x more. It's fine though! Because we can ------

Did you know your not aloud to post thief threads on the Spvp forum? They all get sent to the thief section to die, while the scrapper, mesmers, ect threads remain to this day.

Just do your self a favor and don't play thief. I did. If you want to feel like a melee assasin play rev, if you want to play a deadeye type sniper. Don't play deadeye play sic em ranger. If u want to be superior on 1on1 combat like the description advertised. Don't play thief. Play every other class

@"Highlie.7641" said:Did You know you used to be able to dodge rapid fire in one dodge.Hate to burst your bubble, but that's simply not true. Before September 9 2014 patch rapid fire had 5s cast time which was easily interrupted. Even now with 2,5s cast time you can't dodge all of it. So "able to dodge rapid fire in one dodge" is false.I main all 3 medium classes as i find them most appealing and i do agree that thief is in a bad state yet again, steal nerf to 600 is just painful to use. That being said both engi and ranger have their own issues that are overlooked simply because one combination of trait + weapon skill can do a lot of damage from afar. As a matter of fact ranger was considered trash-tier literally for years up until not long before HoT came out where they finally received better traits that solidified the "core ranger roamer" spec some people ran in wvw/pvp and for a while it was effective.You can thank Anet for that really, they have their "vision" of what a class is supposed to be and hardly ever take actual player feedback into consideration. I can understand that they would be hesitant to ask anyone as players most certainly would gravitate towards their favorite classes and thus being more biased towards them. But i hope perhaps in gw3 they'll ask for constructive feedback from at least their partnered content creators or something. One can dream.