Condensed Ley-Energy Nodes not appearing

From what i can gather, each boss seems to drop a specific node daily. Not sure yet if it's same as yesterday's or not. So everyone regaurdless of when in the day they do a boss, will gather the same colour node from a given boss- eg shaman gave emerald.

I presume that the great jungle wurm and the shadow behemoth are both calling on the exact same node to appear, and because of the account daily limit, it does not show for players on either boss depending on which they did first.

I did the Great Jungle Wurm in Caledon Forest yesterday and today, and the node didn't spawn for me either time. I've done every other world boss both days (except for Tequatl, have not fought it during this event so far) and had no issue.

Edit to note that I had participated in the pre-events both times in the case of the Great Jungle Wurm, and received gold participation upon the Wurm dying. Just wanted to be sure if it was maybe a bug with participation level, but looks like that isn't the case.

Another edit: I had killed the Shadow Behemoth before the Great Jungle Wurm in both cases, after reset today I will do the opposite and see if this time the node doesn't spawn after the Shadow Behemoth is killed. Other comments make it sound like the bug is "tied" between these two bosses so we'll see I guess.

It seems Shadow Behemoth and Jungle Wurm share nodes, meaning if you get the node from either of them, the node does not spawn for the other.

Can't confirm this 100%, but after talking about it with my guild mates, no one got the node from both. One always bugged out for them.

@Nezekan.2671 said:It seems Shadow Behemoth and Jungle Wurm share nodes, meaning if you get the node from either of them, the node does not spawn for the other.

Can't confirm this 100%, but after talking about it with my guild mates, no one got the node from both. One always bugged out for them.

thanks for the information this sounds correct based on my experience

@Nezekan.2671 said:It seems Shadow Behemoth and Jungle Wurm share nodes, meaning if you get the node from either of them, the node does not spawn for the other.

Yeah, that seems to be exactly the case. I noticed this earlier this afternoon and so started asking around both in guilds and during World Boss events. Literally everyone confirmed my theory, so I made another thread earlier. I hope it's not too hard to fix. :)

@"Esterie.7409" said:I did the Great Jungle Wurm in Caledon Forest yesterday and today, and the node didn't spawn for me either time. I've done every other world boss both days (except for Tequatl, have not fought it during this event so far) and had no issue.

Edit to note that I had participated in the pre-events both times in the case of the Great Jungle Wurm, and received gold participation upon the Wurm dying. Just wanted to be sure if it was maybe a bug with participation level, but looks like that isn't the case.

Another edit: I had killed the Shadow Behemoth before the Great Jungle Wurm in both cases, after reset today I will do the opposite and see if this time the node doesn't spawn after the Shadow Behemoth is killed. Other comments make it sound like the bug is "tied" between these two bosses so we'll see I guess.

As expected, doing Great Jungle Wurm first provided a node, while doing Shadow Behemoth after Wurm did not. I think everyone who has encountered this put 2 and 2 together already, but here's extra confirmation at least.

Yesterday, I didn't get a node for Shadow Behemoth and had not participated in that boss previously, nor the 2nd time I tried the same boss. I had no problems getting nodes on any other bosses, including Great Jungle Wurm, and when trying SB a 3rd time, I did get a node.

However, just a while ago today I participated in Great Jungle Wurm, then Ulgoth, then SB. I did not get a node for ANY of those, even though I had not participated in any of them since before today's daily reset.

@Esterie.7409 said:

@Esterie.7409 said:I did the Great Jungle Wurm in Caledon Forest yesterday and today, and the node didn't spawn for me either time. I've done every other world boss both days (except for Tequatl, have not fought it during this event so far) and had no issue.

As expected, doing Great Jungle Wurm first provided a node, while doing Shadow Behemoth after Wurm did not. I think everyone who has encountered this put 2 and 2 together already, but here's extra confirmation at least.

oh??? very interesting observation... now I think of it for the past 2 days, it seems that's the case

on the first day the node did not spawn at little jungle wurm, then the 2nd day the node did not spawn at shadow behemoth, even going there a second time did not spawn

@Chichimec.9364 said:

Fixed a bug with ley-line nodes that tied credit for the Shadow Behemoth and the Great Jungle Wurm together.From the latest game release notes. Glad they got that fixed. :)

did they just fixed it today? will still stuck at work the next 5 hours

@crepuscular.9047 said:

Fixed a bug with ley-line nodes that tied credit for the Shadow Behemoth and the Great Jungle Wurm together.From the latest game release notes. Glad they got that fixed. :)

The update notice was posted on June 13 and iirc the actual download was available about an hour or so before the reset.

@Chichimec.9364 said:

The update notice was posted on June 13 and iirc the actual download was available about an hour or so before the reset.

Yea you dident miss anything tho, I tried to kill behe right before reset but it counted as killed since I did wurm earlier that day.