Pack bag cloak like super man

@jassim.1724 said:

@"kharmin.7683" said:How else would you define a "pack bag cloak like superman"?

As someone not very good at English, hence might have problems using the search function efficiently?

Haha

That wasn't meant as an insult, but when you don't know that the item is called "backpack" or (in this case) "cape", you won't find what you are looking for.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"kharmin.7683" said:How else would you define a "pack bag cloak like superman"?

As someone not very good at English, hence might have problems using the search function efficiently?

Haha

That wasn't meant as an insult, but when you don't know that the item is called "backpack" or (in this case) "cape", you won't find what you are looking for.

You know English better then me , do some discussion about the cape ?

@jassim.1724 said:

Haha

You know English better then me , do some discussion about the cape ?

there have been plenty

@Warkind.6745 said:Make a thread about capes or housing and everyone who wants to be a forum moderator pops out of the woodwork.

Because those topics have been discussed ad nauseam and new threads rarely (if ever) add anything new to the existing discussions. I believe that many forum readers would prefer new topics for discussion instead.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Warkind.6745 said:Make a thread about capes or housing and everyone who wants to be a forum moderator pops out of the woodwork.

Because those topics have been discussed ad nauseam and new threads rarely (if ever) add anything new to the existing discussions. I believe that many forum readers would prefer new topics for discussion instead.

Basically this^^

@kharmin.7683 said:

And I believe that seeing the occasional repetitive thread on the forums isn't a big deal. It's not mandatory reading and being unoriginal is hardly grounds for removal (see the rest of the forum).