Suggestion regarding T-Shirt skins

Can we get long and short sleeve T-Shirt skins (not outfits) added to various vendors in the game? It seems to me that T-Shirts would be the easiest thing to make in the game. Just a matter of designing the logo and putting it on the blank skin template. Various maps and festivals could have their own T-Shirts. South Sun Cove, Ember Bay, etc. Reward vendors like the Treasure Hunt Reward Vendor, magic vendors, karma vendors, etc could sell them. T-Shirt design contests could even be ran for the various maps.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I been wanting a short sleeve shirt like metal legion one since it began existed as an outfit.

The Aurene tshirt outfit and other reskins of it suck cuz of the mismatched shoes. For some reason it picks random kitten racial shoes so my Sylvari is wearing casual clothing with plants on his feet and it just looks weird. It should just be sandals for all.

...but ofc it being a stand alone armor skin would be 100x better... not sure why they take so long to do something the game is already setup to easily provide.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, Mortifera.6138 said:

we also need athletic sweatpants, joggers, yoga pants

just imagine fitgirl norns

If they gave us those kinds of outfits, they might as well go all the way, murder the last remnants of immersion and give us untucked Basketball and Volleyball uniforms.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1