<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

12 hours ago, Nightwing.1647 said:

I am returning again after a break, would like to rejoin if you'll still have me.

Of course. I'm adding you to the Tyria chapter but if you want to be moved to your previous chapter, to the one with guild missions in WvW, or so on, just ask an officer or above. 

Welcome back!

Edited by willow.8209

Hey! 

I am looking for a guild to learn GW2 from, I have all expansions and am in Stormbluff isle. Currently leveling up a character to learn the game before I play any of the boosted toons I have. Really interested in PvP and WvW stuff.

6 hours ago, Quercus helvetica.6093 said:

hi, i'm looking for a guild to run WvW in. maybe other things as well

i am currently on the 'ehmry bay' server but am willing to change to yours if i like it in the guild 🙂

my main concern is timezones (i am in gmt+1) to have people to play with, as i am asleep at reset(~3am)

would that work, or should i rather keep looking?

Im gmt +1 aswell and there is always someone around in the guild. While most events might be a bit too late, we do cater to those that are european or play in the NA mornings. 

6 minutes ago, jdd.5987 said:

Hey! 

I am looking for a guild to learn GW2 from, I have all expansions and am in Stormbluff isle. Currently leveling up a character to learn the game before I play any of the boosted toons I have. Really interested in PvP and WvW stuff.

Hi there!  You are always welcome but i do have to inform you that we recently made the switch to Ferguson's Crossing so, while we do have a small presence on various servers, our main wvw core group is not on SBI anymore. 

1 minute ago, Mordachai.1896 said:

Hi there!  You are always welcome but i do have to inform you that we recently made the switch to Ferguson's Crossing so, while we do have a small presence on various servers, our main wvw core group is not on SBI anymore. 

I am guessing it isn't hard to switch servers correct? I just clicked a random when when I started but moving servers isn't an issue

14 minutes ago, jdd.5987 said:

I am guessing it isn't hard to switch servers correct? I just clicked a random when when I started but moving servers isn't an issue

Correct. There is a fee involved though, depending on the population of the server. However if you were on a free account before and upgraded to a paid account, you will get one free transfer. 

3 minutes ago, Mordachai.1896 said:

Correct. There is a fee involved though, depending on the population of the server. However if you were on a free account before and upgraded to a paid account, you will get one free transfer. 

I have a free transfer I checked, I will make the change; just want an active guild honestly as I am new. I am in the process of leveling up rn as I don't want to use either boosted toon I have until I understand the game

2 minutes ago, jdd.5987 said:

I have a free transfer I checked, I will make the change; just want an active guild honestly as I am new. I am in the process of leveling up rn as I don't want to use either boosted toon I have until I understand the game

Oh we are plenty active, so if you want ill get you an invite 🙂