Master points issuses

You really only need canyon jumping on raptor to get springer. And Skimmer helps a lot. With this you can travel any map. You can also snag mastery points from living story season  4 maps.

A lot of it is just gotten from story; you don't have to aggressively hunt out each mastery point.  Map completion is the last thing you should do.

http://dulfy.net/2017/09/26/gw2-path-of-fire-mastery-insights-guide/

This will get you an idea of what all the easy ones are.

• Like 2

I agree with the who joins MMO's to play with other people. I sure don't. But yeah the MP are set up that way so you go back and forth between maps as you unlock stuff. It would be kinda dumb if 1 map all the MP were accessible with raptor then the next map with bunny then the 3rd with Skimmer etc. It def was frustration finding a MP and not having the right mount to get it but overall it made sense.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fuchslein.8639 said:

Don't play an MMO when your wanna play solo ...

That's not even the problem here. PoF masteries are super easy. It just doesn't seem like the OP wants to hunt them, or even use a guide. I've gotten more than enough points for everything I wanted in the PoF masteries and more, and I'm almost exclusively a solo player. 

• Like 2