EOD Deluxe Edition

TinyKitten.3064

The likelihood of getting an official response on the forum is pretty low. The best that you’ll get without contacting support and asking them is the gw2 wiki.

Character Slot Expansion

Prior to the pre-purchase announcement for Heart of Thorns, a single account could have up to 64 character slots.

After the release of Heart of Thorns, the limit was increased so that a single account could have up to 69 characters.

If an account had the maximum number of character slots before purchasing the Deluxe or Ultimate edition of Heart of Thorns or Path of Fire, it's possible for it to have 70/71 character slots instead of 69

So, for HoT the character slot limit was increased and from people’s reports for EOD who have the max number of character slots, their’s was increased by one.

(the 70/71 is because at HoT some people managed to get 1 more character slot than the official max). 

Edited by Just a flesh wound.3589

1 minute ago, Jilora.9524 said:

so I don't remember anyone confirming that

Exactly my point.  Besides, not gonna trust any answer from a player.

1 minute ago, Jilora.9524 said:

I doubt someone from anet going to confirm

As I said, not going to risk it.  It is a lot of money for me seeing as I am disabled and have to live off a grant.  If anet cannot be bothered to answer on their own forums then so be it.

• Confused 2

On 9/20/2021 at 2:52 PM, TinyKitten.3064 said:

I have.  Wanna guess what reply I got?

8 minutes ago, TinyKitten.3064 said:

Sure, if ARENANET tells me they offer refunds, I'll bite.  Until then, without an official confirmation from THEM, I will not be parting with my precious money.

Well they do, and have for me, whether you want to believe it or not.

• Thanks 1

I can only confirm the shared inventory slot.

Yes, you will get an additional shared inventory slot even when you are at the current maximum (24). This will increase your shared inventory slots to a maximum of 25, but you will be required to first use the level 80 boost in that shared inventory slot.

The current maximum for shared inventory slots thus is 25 as far as I am aware and it is what I currently have.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 1