no one plays raids

Neosayayin.3498

7 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Aspirational content is there for a reason and I already described it in this thread. Do you want me to quote those posts again or what exactly do you expect here?

Tehy do have an alternate way to get the gear. Re-read last 2 pages, that's literally what we were talking about here.

Yes, they are aspirational content. And I don't understand how is this supposed to be a slur in any way.

What are you even talking about right now?

Aspirational content means CONTENT you complete FOR the rewards. Legendary gear isn't "aspirational content" by the very definition of it. It's a reward.

At least you've stopped trying to pretend anyone says  what you claim they do ("whining about the toxic casuals that try to invade their lfg"), so there's that.

Yes aspirational content is there for a reason.

Raids didn't work as that content , in the matter of fact it got axxed off , because it was too good 😛

So if Raids failed , used the asets and create a new inspirational content and call it Strikes or anything else (but not Raids) .

Aspirational Content can be anything and not tied down to any physical location .

How you call the weapons that must unlock every Waypoint/Point of Interest  and play WvWvW ?

That kind of weapons is used to "live up the world" while the HoT legendaries can be used to "create from the start new raiders"

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Like 2
  • Confused 6

5 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Yes aspirational content is there for a reason.

Raids didn't work as that content , in the matter of fact it got axxed off , because it was too good 😛

So if Raids failed , used the asets and create a new inspirational content and call it Strikes or anything else (but not Raids) .

Aspirational Content can be anything and not tied down to any physical location .

How you call the weapons that must unlock every Waypoint/Point of Interest  and play WvWvW ?

Aspirational content means CONTENT you complete FOR the rewards. Legendary gear isn't "aspirational content" by the very definition of it. It's a reward.

And if "its goal is to create new raiders", then you must be supporting the way it's awarded right now, because that's the point. Desired reward (that doesn't grant power, so you're perfectly fine to make a choice to skip it) behind aspirational content. Exactly.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

And if "its goal is to create new raiders", then you must be supporting the way it's awarded right now, because that's the point. Desired reward (that doesn't grant power, so you're perfectly fine to make a choice to skip it) behind aspirational content. Exactly.

Yes , they can go FOR the rewards in a re-rejuvenate  content that will act as the new inspirational Content .

Raids rather than boosting in creating those new raider , it had the opposite effect .

Its better to burn the house and restart .

That Legendary gear will act as the " CONTENT " , regardless of how many iterations we will have in the future Strikes/NoT Raids  (depents  on how will people will mess with them and then beg to go back in Raids :P)

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

I would keep raids out of it entirely. Keep it as it is, similar to Dungeons. Raid Armor and a raid ring is the reward.

Do I think they need an open world Armor set? Yes, similar to how you obtain the weapons. Can make the recipes similar to the other sets, however throw in more of the collections like the Gen 2 Legendaries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

54 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Yes , they can go FOR the rewards in a re-rejuvenate  content that will act as the new inspirational Content .

Raids rather than boosting in creating those new raider , it had the opposite effect .

So they can play that content in order to get familiarized with that type of 10 player co-op gameplay, which then they can use to acquire rewards they desire from content they need to play to get it 👍 They can already do that, but if they need more stepping stones between point A and point B then you're just describing those stepping stones.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

So they can play that content in order to get familiarized with that type of 10 player co-op gameplay, which then they can use to acquire rewards they desire from content they need to play to get it 👍 They can already do that, but if they need more stepping stones between point A and point B then you're just describing those stepping stones.

Yes, and we can create a new format , and  avoid the archaic ones that didnt work .

The 10man part / Instance group / Reward (legendary gear) will stay the same , but the one thing that will change will the then name (Strikes , or whatever name after that) .

The universal things will not change , but the locations will .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

11 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Yes, and we can create a new format , and  avoid the archaic ones that didnt work .

The 10man part / Instance group / Reward (legendary gear) will stay the same , but the one thing that will change will the then name (Strikes , or whatever name after that) .

The universal things will not change , but the locations will .

So replace the 10 man instanced PvE content with 10 man instanced PvE content.

Genius.

I hear CD Projekt Red is hiring.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 3

7 hours ago, mindcircus.1506 said:

So replace the 10 man instanced PvE content with 10 man instanced PvE content.

Genius.

I hear CD Projekt Red is hiring.

Why not ?

The Raid Dev job is to increase the raiders and then get greenlighted by its boss  for shorter releases or 2 boss-room-aesthetic-Raid when we have to face the next "big bad " of the end of LW story .

He can change the settings , names , locations , but the universal currency will stay the same (HoT Leng)

(ofc we can go in easy mode , as i proposed for "dead" contents)

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

27 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

But if just the name change is somehow enough to fix it, then... don't focus on the naming, but instead on learning and completing it and you're good to go?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

But if just the name change is somehow enough to fix it, then... don't focus on the naming, but instead on learning and completing it and you're good to go?

But rather than creating Wing 9 , we can name it Strike 14 and give it the rewards .

Raids as  brand name is kinda suspended for now and hated by many

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

But rather than creating Wing 9 , we can name it Strike 14 and give it the rewards

Maybe you misread what I wrote, so I'll repeat it:

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Maybe you misread what I wrote, so I'll repeat it:

And people will learn with each new StrikeRelease

Whats left , is to reward them

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

What makes you think they'll learn with each strike release when they/you don't want to learn with each raid release?

That's, of course, considering what you said above is indeed what you mean -so that the difference between strikes and raids will be just the naming.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

Whats left , is to reward them

To be fair strike got progressively harder per release with the purpose of teaching people to get better. But what happened? People didn't get better, instead when it got to the point they should improve they complained that things were to hard and needed a nerf. They didn't want to learn, improve, or get better.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

What makes you think they'll learn with each strike release when they/you don't want to learn with each raid release?

That's, of course, considering what you said above is indeed what you mean -so that the difference between strikes and raids will be naming.

They won't have some1 telling them to get in training guilds and then come back on on LFG ?:p

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

They won't have some1 telling them to get in training guilds and then come back on on LFG ?:p

Nobody has to join training guilds to start raiding -that's just one of the possible routes to take for people wanting to learn the content. We've already been through it. You dropped that comment chain just to repeat same thing now? Why? It's still as false as it was before.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

Nobody has to join training guilds to start raiding -that's just one of the possible routes to take for people wanting to learn the content. We've already been through it. You dropped that comment chain just to repeat same thing now? Why? It's still as false as it was before.

Ok let me combo break 😛

And i am asking you :

" Why is the problem with using the Legendary as a universal currency for Wing 10(strike67) ?

Or offering an easy mode ?

Raid had 6 years , it didn't pan out"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

4 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Ok let me combo break 😛

No, stop running from your own claims and "breaking" comment chains when you don't like where they lead. Answer to what you quote or it's not a discussion you claimed you wanted to have.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

No, stop running from your own claims and breaking comment chains when you don't like where they lead. Answer to what you quote or it's not a discussion you claimed you wanted to have.

You represent the Raiding community .

I am not allowed to arguing with many people 😛

And i am asking you :

" Why is the problem with using the Legendary as a universal currency for Wing 10(strike67) ?

Or offering an easy mode , for "dead"content  ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

23 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

No, I represent myself. And either way, you constantly make false claims about both me and the community, which was repeatedly pointed out by me and repeatedly dropped by you. It's clear what you're trying to do here.

Now feel free to stop dropping posts you dislike if you want to have an actual conversation. 🙂 (your questions were already addressed by me in this thread and you dropped them -for whatever reason, so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to keep responding, just so you can drop it again and ask the same thing 2 pages later? That's also why I won't indulge in your selective, yet pretty consistent "breaking off the conversation". Because it leads nowhere if you inted to dodge what you dislike anyways)

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

I am not allowed to arguing with many people 😛

And i am asking you :

I wouldn’t bother with an easy mode, I would see the devs creating new legendary Armor then monkeying around with the raid scene. As of now it seems that Raid has a complete set of 7 raid wings and probably won’t get any more. Strikes appear to be the new menu item much like fractals. 

• Like 2

No, I represent myself. And either way, you constantly make false claims about both me and the community, which was repeatedly pointed out by me and repeatedly dropped by you. It's clear what you're trying to do here.

Now feel free to stop dropping posts you dislike if you want to have an actual conversation. 🙂 (your questions were already addressed by me in this thread and you dropped them -for whatever reason, so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to keep responding, just so you can drop it again and ask the same thing 2 pages later? That's also why I won't indulge in your selective, yet pretty consistent "breaking off the conversation". Because it leads nowhere if you inted to dodge what you dislike anyways)

Yes , i have a bad memory could you answer me those2 questions ?

(Maybe alliens didn't find an inteligence life 😛)

And i am asking you :

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

55 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Yes , i have a bad memory could you answer me those2 questions ?

It's ok, posts on the forum don't disappear, you can go back and re-read this thread, this time addressing what I wrote and you previously dropped.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

It's ok, posts on the forum don't disappear, you can go back and re-read this thread, this time addressing what I wrote and you previously dropped -probably because you didn't like the outcome.

I am very old and with a senile memory and eyesight .

Couldn't you compile it to me here ?

Pretty plz ?

You cheat me with Vayne , and you don't have time for me ? 😞

• Like 1
  • Confused 8

5 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Ehm , for example you , when you said they don't deserve to get Legendary (even in a smaller progress with each run) in easy mode .

You are singularly insufferable.  Your argumentation is that of a basic troll.  The fact that people engage with you at all is a testament to their patience.

Edited by Sir Alymer.3406
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1