Alliances ruined wvw

I don't care what server to play, I just want to play wvw with other people and without long queues. I thought it would be something like instances, but when I entered Eternal Battle Grounds (EBG) I saw "outnumbered" mark and a 70 people queue. And it was real cause like 20 people was running on whole EBG at prime time. Alliances ruined wvw.
PS. I logged out to try again, but every time my queue was up I was not able to enter EBG since I was moved to the head of the queue

Edited by Oblako.6048
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 16

Just now, Oblako.6048 said:

I don't care what server to play, I just want to play wvw with other people and without long queues. I thought it would be something like instances, but when I entered Eternal Battle Grounds (EBG) I saw "outnumbered" mark and a 70 people queue. And it was real cause like 20 people was running on whole EBG at prime time. Alliances ruined wvw.

It's because it's all bugged dummy

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Oblako.6048 said:

Errr... this isn't even Alliances yet, it's just a first test run.

I admit, though, that so far, these betas (including DX11) aren't in a state yet to be tested publicly. They feel more like alpha tests.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 4

I joined queue at around 50. After almost 1h, the popup comes up. the joy in my eyes 😇... hell yes, "accept" 😤. And it answers me: "the map is full. Would you want to reenter queue?". Iam disapointed 😞 is least what i can say now... wvw now is "your patience versus queue" and sadly the queue wins 😭

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...