Quick easy fix for Vindicator

Parthenos Polias.5683

1. Aria of Restoration Dump these two legends that don’t seem so legendary as Vindicators background.
  2.  Rename the legend "The Tyrian hero".
  3.  Change F2 skill to a switch mechanism between the two set of utility skills. Rename it  "Secondary Profession"
  4.  Rename Kurzick skills to Monk skills : 6 is now "Karei's Healing Circle" ; 7 "Watchful Spirit" ; 8 "Restore Condition" ; 9 "Aura of Stability" ; 10 "Life Bond"
  5.  Rename Luxon skills to Paragon skills : 6 is now "Aria of Restoration" ; 7 "Godspeed" ; 8 "Soldier's Fury" ; 9 "Brace Yourself!" ; 10 "Cruel Spear"
  6. Rework Urn of Saint Viktor (now Life Bond) to add a Reviving effect when the urn is dropped. Revived targets' health being based on your health threshold. Also add a protection pulse while the Urn is up.
  7. Rework Spear of Archemorus (now Cruel Spear) with an unblockable effect. As the spear is slow it would still be dodgeable.
  8. Rename the dodge to "Warrior's Endurance". Remove the jumping effect. Reuse the "Full Counter" animation
  9. Feel free to change GreatSword numbers to turn it to a pure power dps weapon
  10. Fell free to change Paragon/Monk numbers to turn each set to a pure "Offensive support" / "Defensive support" that could be picked up for high-end PvE.

Obviously this proposal should not be taken too seriously. It’s just another way to get rid of this duo of impostors pretending to be legends.

Edited by Parthenos Polias.5683
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

He’s a bit of a loser no name too after his Icebrood lore additions tbh 

He did far more than these two. Theres literally many more legends to choose from over nonames. And most important we already have a human canthan legend.. And regardless id like to know what happened to the evil figures being legends anyway. 3 elite specs all being on the good side

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Scoobaniec.9561 said:

He did far more than these two.  Theres literally many more legends to choose from over nonames

Eh, that's fairly debatable.  They're not exactly "no-names" the way you're implying here.  Viktor and Archemorus don't have a ton of lore that we know about, but their legacies echoed throughout all of Canthan culture for generations, especially in Luxon and Kurzick culture.  They're both big cultural icons for their people, same as Asgeir.  The three of them are pretty much on par in terms of influence, especially since Asgeir ended up running with his tail between his legs from Jormag and then lied about his deal with the dragon to his people, mythologizing a false version of events. 

23 minutes ago, Scoobaniec.9561 said:

And regardless id like to know what happened to the evil figures being legends anyway. 3 elite specs all being on the good side

I agree they're not my top choices for legends either by far and there are definitely better options.  I much rather would have had another evil or neutral character.  I just don't think Asgeir is leaps and bounds better than the two we ended up getting is all.  There's a ton of other good options like you say, rather than the 3 of them

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Scoobaniec.9561 said:

Literally 2 loser nonames. Where is Asgeir?

I knew the names Archemorus and Saint Viktor long before guild wars 2 was even a thing, so no loser nonames for me.

And let's be real: Anet said that all elite specs are tied to Canthan lore, so there was literally 0 chance of Asgeir becoming the legend for this spec. Besides, I am not really intrigued by a "legendary liar stance". 😛

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Thanks 2