New Engineer E-Spec Silhouette

ChronoPinoyX.7923

1 hour ago, Makuragee.3058 said:

Some people do want IA base spec, some love to play with them. We already have 2 goos espec thats dont use IA. Can we have at least one. I was sad when they change the scrapper gyro, now they are just generic. So please stop bashing them about IA, its a common fantasy in engineer to want a mech/golem buddy to play with... and no racial skill does not count cause they are god awefull.

You act like engineer is completely devoid of AI gameplay and therefore this is a niche desperately missing.

Engineer is one of the classes with most AI minions in the game. You want the AI playstyle? There are turrets. Which are bad, since AI is not allowed to be good in this game, hence why gyros also were so trash they were forced to rework them.

I am tired of people trying to shackle us onto the minion mechanic "because fantasy", when this playstyle has repeatedly proven to not work for us and it also already there, people just want to repeat the same class fantasy over and over again for reasons.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Makuragee.3058 said:

We already have 2 goos espec thats dont use IA

Well 1.5 since Scrapper was supposed to be an AI Expec

What I really would love to see would be a new kit set where instead of replacing the Weapon skills it would replace the Toolbelt

= Mechadendrites: Surgeon (Heal+Condi), Flier (Movement+Power), Ambusher (Stealth+Melee Power), Chemist (Condi Ranged)  and Armament (Ranged Power)

F5 would then become a different type of mechanic that either:

- Replace the weapon skill (Doctor Octopus like fighting)

- A Weapon dependent Skill (Doubling your attack for a small while)