help and or inquireing.

tabby.4761

so im not sure if this is the right spot to post or even inquire about something like this. but i totally bought the whole of g2 today even end of dragons pre order. but then i i lrealised i had no one to play it with. as lonley as it sounds i rlly dislike playing games with no one to tlk too. and being tht majority of guilds dont rlly tlk to ppl who are new to the guild or even the game. at least in my experience there more or less over looked untill u can actually do the same content as everyone else.

which. idk kinda sad imo. but unfortunately thts how things are. but in any case i was wondering quite posibly if there was anyone u know wanting to make start or new character? or even another tht is also newish tot he game? i mean iv eplayed the base game before. before all the expansions a long time ago so i somewht remember. but not fully.  but i mean i never got into anything end game. and im sure alot has changed now!!!

and idk i dont rlly wanna ask my bf to get this game too cuz well wwe play new world wheneve rhe has time to play something. but tht game as so many problems right now. i want something else to fill the gap. and id ont wann apay for 2 subscription games.  sorry for the long post. ;/

Welcome back to GW2!

Are you on an NA or EU server? You can meet and play with everyone in your region, even if they're on a different server, but only people in your region so we need to know that to work out who can help you.

Also I recommend looking for either a social guild or one focused on helping new players. There are several of both and they will be willing to chat with you even if you're not doing the same content.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, tabby.4761 said:

so im not sure if this is the right spot to post or even inquire about something like this. but i totally bought the whole of g2 today even end of dragons pre order. but then i i lrealised i had no one to play it with. as lonley as it sounds i rlly dislike playing games with no one to tlk too. and being tht majority of guilds dont rlly tlk to ppl who are new to the guild or even the game. at least in my experience there more or less over looked untill u can actually do the same content as everyone else.

which. idk kinda sad imo. but unfortunately thts how things are. but in any case i was wondering quite posibly if there was anyone u know wanting to make start or new character? or even another tht is also newish tot he game? i mean iv eplayed the base game before. before all the expansions a long time ago so i somewht remember. but not fully.  but i mean i never got into anything end game. and im sure alot has changed now!!!

and idk i dont rlly wanna ask my bf to get this game too cuz well wwe play new world wheneve rhe has time to play something. but tht game as so many problems right now. i want something else to fill the gap. and id ont wann apay for 2 subscription games.  sorry for the long post. ;/

I would encourage you to find a guild a friendly guild who welcomes new players and dont be shy about using guild chat. Many people are just guiet/shy from my experience in every guild, but people hear you more than u think. Allot of people are used to doing things like exploring and story missions alone mostly because it allows each person to go at what ever pace is comfortable. That said, many people like myself are usually willing to come help w content, answer questions and enjoy chatting w new and old players about the game or what ever. Its like RL tho some times you have to make the first move.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 1:54 AM, Danikat.8537 said:

Welcome back to GW2!

Are you on an NA or EU server? You can meet and play with everyone in your region, even if they're on a different server, but only people in your region so we need to know that to work out who can help you.

Also I recommend looking for either a social guild or one focused on helping new players. There are several of both and they will be willing to chat with you even if you're not doing the same content.

I am on NA

On 10/25/2021 at 9:28 AM, Moradorin.6217 said:

I would encourage you to find a guild a friendly guild who welcomes new players and dont be shy about using guild chat. Many people are just guiet/shy from my experience in every guild, but people hear you more than u think. Allot of people are used to doing things like exploring and story missions alone mostly because it allows each person to go at what ever pace is comfortable. That said, many people like myself are usually willing to come help w content, answer questions and enjoy chatting w new and old players about the game or what ever. Its like RL tho some times you have to make the first move.

Well i just left a guild it was a descent size. but yeah. everytime i would ask for help or anything no one answered me. so after 3 days or so i just left lol. rn i need hero points so i can finish out training scourge so i can actually spec in it. i am in a very small guild tht do, do stuff. but they seem to do stuff according to majority regular guys. and being tht im farly new fesh 80. no one rlly wants to schedual things or even stick to scheduals of doing wht i actually need. so its kinda reduntant and annoying ;/ just cuz they have like 10 or 15 80 or whatever and i technically only have 1 tht i actually like playing. i had boosted 2. but i dont like the other one i boosted. again cuz i listened to ppl in the dumb guild i left. i was origonally gonna boost druid and necro but they were all liek druid sucks blah blah blah it snot the current meta. like who cares? i should be able to play wht i want and not wht u say i should play x.x then they were like oh well have fun ebing kicked all the time if u dont play with friends.. 

On 10/25/2021 at 10:16 AM, Kaliwenda.3428 said:

I see guilds advertising/recruiting frequently in Queensdale.  It may be the same in the other starter areas, not sure b/c Queensdale is where I go every week for my weekly key run. 

oh well im hardly in queensdale heh.

• 4 weeks later...