Can you equip 2 of the same legendary ring?

Apolo.5942

You can, but you will need to make it twice, you cannot equip the same ring in 2 different slots.

Each item in the legendary armoury tells you how many copies you can unlock, which is always the maximum number you can equip at once, so for conflux that's 2.

In theory you could make 2 conflux, and 2 coalescence and add them all to the legendary armoury, but I'm not sure why you would do that after the armoury was released.

1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

You can, but you will need to make it twice, you cannot equip the same ring in 2 different slots.

Each item in the legendary armoury tells you how many copies you can unlock, which is always the maximum number you can equip at once, so for conflux that's 2.

In theory you could make 2 conflux, and 2 coalescence and add them all to the legendary armoury, but I'm not sure why you would do that after the armoury was released.

It is only right for Conflux, not for Coalescence. The armory only shows one place for Coalescence (same as the API), guess it's limited to one because you can't craft more, the only other way would have been a Legendary Reliquary.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

If you have a second conflux it just glows slightly brighter.

That is not always true. I tested this on several occasions (I don't usually use the effect, but I was curious) and sometimes have two slightly overlapping orbs (you can see it's two). But yes, usually, it's just one orb.

Edit: I think it might depend on the character's race. My human Guardian sports only orb. My asuran Guardian on the other hand two, and they are moving up and down, too: https://i.imgur.com/UKUt1ie.jpg

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

That is not always true. I tested this on several occasions (I don't usually use the effect, but I was curious) and sometimes have two slightly overlapping orbs (you can see it's two). But yes, usually, it's just one orb.

Edit: I think it might depend on the character's race. My human Guardian sports only orb. My asuran Guardian on the other hand two, and they are moving up and down, too: https://i.imgur.com/UKUt1ie.jpg

The 2 orb thing might be a bug, try stow weapon and unstow

10 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I don't need to try anything - I don't use legendary trinket effects at all, as mentioned in my previous response. I was merely demonstrating what it does at times.

When I check one Conflux and then the other on my guardian I get what you have in the screenshot briefly and once I stow/unstow it becomes a brighter conflux.

• Like 1

What is happening is the 2 orbs from both rings are stacking. If you check the affect on one then uncheck the other. Wait a moment and check the second one, you will see 2 orbs. when you enter the mode they both launch at the same time and overlap, so it may appear brighter, but its just a stack.