Condi necro needs a nerf. Or condi needs to be looked at in PvP.

Varnix.5204

Necro mains:

"we deserve having pretty much any build we run be top tier meta in pvp because we sucked for the first 2 years of the game".

"Its not overtuned, its just that every other class in the game is undertuned, thats it 100%, no nerfs needed"

"Necro is actually very hard to play, you need like....good positioning.......and....yeah...which isn't something other classes ever need as well, im just really good at pvp so i make it look easy"

• Haha 5

On 12/22/2021 at 8:30 AM, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

I agree with this^ 100%. Its pretty obvious necro and it's specs are the highest represented class among all pvp modes along with Guards due to the fact its one of the weakest classes in the roster, I mean it only makes sense right?

Exactly, Necro and Guardian are so bad they fill the ques.....

On 12/13/2021 at 10:09 PM, felix.2386 said:

condi is a joke and should be removed.

power is meta because you can't completely ignore it by hard counter build.

condi is just a joke noob cheese build that's easy to play and can be easily counter builded and ignored but kill people who didn't build in condi cleanse..which is basically useless and will reduce fun from pvp and toxic and introduce minimum skill play compared to power.

I think Necro needs to be tuned down, and the amount of Condi Cleanses need to be removed, there should be a couple and a Support should be needed to cleanse them causing interaction and game play tactics.

The fact every class has an ability to remove conditions weakens conditions! Imagine if every class had an INVUL to Power Attacks?

Condi is also more fun to some of us, I like trap ranger but its just hard to play as my conditions are constantly being removed.

• Confused 1