All rewards for keeps/camps go to Blue Alliance despite standing in our Red owned keep.

1 hour ago, Silverleaf.4978 said:

The map is just Blue.

Keeps & Camps have Red (And I suspect Green) owners but Rewards/Gfx show it belonging to Blue.

I am standing in our own Keep that shows Blue on the map. 

It belongs to the Red Alliance.

Points are rewarded to the Blue Alliance.

I can gather, Guards do not attack us & can resupply.

oO ?? 

https://postimg.cc/xNYVy3Cw

This is a visual bug. You are seeing another matchups colors overlaying your own. That PPT graph isnt yours, notice the names. The true owner can be seen by supply depot colors.

I am pretty certain there is no mixing of points.

Also, teams. Not alliances. There are no alliances.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 2

I've seen this too sometimes (possibly because I'm in the same match-up shown in the screenshot, I'm on Griffonfall), but it's definitely just a visual bug. Still not good, but not as serious as if the wrong team actually were getting the points.

What's been confusing me more is that the names used in the on-screen notifications are the old servers, and one of the enemy teams in my matchup is being called Desolation, which is my normal server. So I keep seeing 'Desolation has captured X' and have to remind myself every time that's not us.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Same here. Was this fixed later in the week?

The visual bug has been off and on for me all week. It was worst right after the beta started and through Saturday. Since Sunday it has sometimes been buggy, sometimes not. Haven't been in WvW today, Friday, but as of yesterday, it was still off and on buggy at different times on different maps. It was even off and on buggy for players in the same squad. While we were running together, some guildies would see the right colors and others would see the wrong colors on the same towers, keeps, etc. It made life interesting to never be sure who actually owned what but I'll be glad when Anet gets this bug fixed. Oh, and yes, the color of the supply depot barrel seemed to be the best indicator of actual ownership.

Edited by Chichimec.9364
  • Like 1

On 12/9/2021 at 1:18 PM, Dawdler.8521 said:

This is a visual bug. You are seeing another match ups colors overlaying your own. That PPT graph isnt yours, notice the names. The true owner can be seen by supply depot colors.

I am pretty certain there is no mixing of points.

Also, teams. Not alliances. There are no alliances.

I had same experience but with names different and colors all mixed up yet guards would either fight or not and if they fought i could also loot the supps. the names sometimes was not even the servers or restructuring in my list. 

• Like 1