Raids wing seperation

Sibrand.9043

I don't know but I cannot be only one that Selling Raids in main Raids (Looking for More) LFG is so anoying. Can we have something more specific like in fractals (divided by wings same as tiers)? I know that raids are not main content but still there is huge amount of players who are doing them just for fun or for legendary armour. Finding squads which are doing specific wing is much harder when more then half of lfg groups are "SELLING RAIDS". I don't care if it is within or against the rules but this lfg is huge mess. Sure there is Search... option but it really depends how commander describe squad (what is not the best filter). Even if dividing this lfg will not stop this "selling raids fiesta", it will make it easier to find proper squad and which boss they are trying to defeat.

Regards

• Confused 2

I dont want wings separated. Its annoying to scroll through multiple tabs and the LFG lags out when you do this a lot, refusing to load the tab. 

A better solution is to have the LFG search bar save the last search so people who do not want to see sellers can just type -sell or -[ once and never see raid sellers again.

LFG needs an overhaul anyway. Its very outdated, laggy and doesn't function well with the megaservers.

Agree with OP, when you divide hardcore contents into 7 separate wings, then limit player participation by making the reward weekly. We're simply gambling 1/49 chances of meeting other players with the same goals at the same day, and that's not including role/boss/time-zone difference.

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Raizel.8175 said:

Just adding another LFG-subtab for raid-selling would also solve the problem just fine. Separating the LFG into wings is rather useless considering that without Sellers, you probably won't really need to scroll in the LFG due to the lack of squads.

I kinda doubt that.  Raid sellers would want to post anywhere that they can in order to make their sales.