Abyss Stalker Sword is comically huge

So, I picked up the Abyss Stalker Sword thinking that its preview may just be improperly sized.  Nope, this sword is so enormous that my characters' fingers barely make it around the grip and during some swings the hilt clips through my thigh.

I'm sorta disappointed, the design of the sword is great, if only the sizing was a bit more...sane.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Annastaci.3894 said:

So, I picked up the Abyss Stalker Sword thinking that its preview may just be improperly sized.  Nope, this sword is so enormous that my characters' fingers barely make it around the grip and during some swings the hilt clips through my thigh.

I'm sorta disappointed, the design of the sword is great, if only the sizing was a bit more...sane.

Are you referring to the Abyssal Fractal Greatsword?  I'm unfamiliar with a weapon named 'Abyssal Stalker Sword' and nothing shows up on the wiki save the outfit and cape.

• Confused 4

6 minutes ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

Are you referring to the Abyssal Fractal Greatsword?  I'm unfamiliar with a weapon named 'Abyssal Stalker Sword' and nothing shows up on the wiki save the outfit and cape.

No, it's part of a new Black Lion weapons set that was just released today...and either it's way too big or just positioned awkwardly, but the hilt juts out about two feet from the character's hip when stowed, and reaches back nearly to their elbow when wielded. Looks ridiculous, to say the least.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Batel.9206 said:

No, it's part of a new Black Lion weapons set that was just released today...and either it's way too big or just positioned awkwardly, but the hilt juts out about two feet from the character's hip when stowed, and reaches back nearly to their elbow when wielded. Looks ridiculous, to say the least.

Ah, right.  I tend to keep weird hours due to my job, as such I'm usually behind on any updates by about six to twelve hours.