To whoever desires to judge someone with no understanding. Better do your homework first before accusing someone as a hacker. Thank you.

Sylvia.4870

For almost the entire time of my playtime in Guild Wars 2, I have been playing the Core Thief with Sword and Dagger. It is funny that some players still think I somewhat hack this character for teleporting everywhere continuously or with no cooldown during combat as they believe. In fact, I can't do that all the time due to the limit of  the initiatives. There is nothing free to teleport here and there. So, please, you should look at it and play it yourself first or research more knowledge about it before deciding someone as a cheater or hacker. I grow tired of being accused as a hacker time to time.  

Edited by Sylvia.4870
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, anjo.6143 said:

What are u rating? 

No. None. I desire to come to the Free-for-all Arena for practicing my skills most of the time as Sword/Dagger Core thief - it is the only place I can improve myself before going into World versus World gamemode. In some times, I feel a bit upset to see some people in the so-called PvP gamemode thinking that I am a hacker or cheater with this build. 

Edited by Sylvia.4870

3 hours ago, Sylvia.4870 said:

For almost the entire time of my playtime in Guild Wars 2, I have been playing the Core Thief with Sword and Dagger. It is funny that some players still think I somewhat hack this character for teleporting everywhere continuously or with no cooldown during combat as they believe. In fact, I can't do that all the time due to the limit of  the initiatives. There is nothing free to teleport here and there. So, please, you should look at it and play it yourself first or research more knowledge about it before deciding someone as a cheater or hacker. I grow tired of being accused as a hacker time to time.  

you are looking at this all wrong look at it has a major compliment on your ability's. sometimes i get called a hacker  and i am just running a core condi trapper ranger. i just get a big smile when someone calls me a hacker

Edited by trunks.5249
  • Thanks 1

If it wasnt against ToS, I would maybe call you a hacker now, and you'd get upset over it, and it would be funny. Too bad I can't do that. So I'm not going to. You're not a hacker. In fact you're the opposite of that, whatever that may be.

This forum was supposed to be about PvP discussions... And here I am, making it worse.

• Haha 1