Map completing Echovald Wilds

I spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how to get the last two POIs in Echovald Wilds. You probably know the ones I'm talking about. One behind a door in the Brotherhood camp, and the other behind a gate with a torch in front of it that's a little reminiscent of the one in Lake Doric. Any help figuring those out would be appreciated.

• Like 5

For the one with the ancient lantern:

Spoiler

Find an NPC at the memorial zu Heltzer. She will give you a collection achievement called Cryptseeker. Complete that one and come back to the lantern. You will get a dialog option to touch the lamp, which lets you enter.

• Thanks 8

51 minutes ago, Mysterion.9138 said:

For the one with the ancient lantern:

Reveal hidden contents

Find an NPC at the memorial zu Heltzer. She will give you a collection achievement called Cryptseeker. Complete that one and come back to the lantern. You will get a dialog option to touch the lamp, which lets you enter.

Legend, thank you

I am missing Vasburg Armory POI in echovald. The poi north of karstadt village. Anyone can help give some tips to get there?

edit: Nvm got it, head north east from hermit's dock to a large cave. At the large cave there is a small opening in the wall that leads to a gate. There should be an npc called lucas vasburg besides the gate. He will open a portal to the POI once you damage him to 50%.

I waited by the gate for more than 1 hour for him to spawn.  Not sure why it took so long for him to spawn because once I killed him, he would keep respawning at the gate after being killed. Seems like he spawns at specific times or it might be bugged, I'm not sure. He also mentions a runestone needed for a weapon, not sure what that is.

Edited by Liotrah.6459
  • Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 7:07 PM, Miss Lana.5276 said:

There's one that's to the west of the jade gate waypoint that I can't seem to find an entrance to, if someone could help me I'd greatly appreciate it

nvm, found the tunnel in Lutgardis

Can you post a screen shot? I cant figure this out. Lutgardis isn't even in the same zone so i have no idea what youre talking about...

• Confused 1

Yeah the Vasburg one bugs sometimes. First try I thought I needed other requirements to be able to talk to him. Then googled and found that he is supposed to bug (possible to kill him from 50 percent where he turns friendly - if you damage him with 1 hit from 51 to 0 or so) ... that was not the case at my first try. (2nd try on another map it worked though.)

When I tried the stayed green/allied without the option to fight. He just said the dialogue that he says before starting the fight. Also teleporter stayed disabled.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Difficult to determine as I’m not sure if there’s a particular poi that doesn’t ping moving the cursor over the map completion tracker. 

You can check and see if you have the poi in the NE corner of the map. DE has a poi in the SE corner which doesn’t ping so maybe this poi could have the same issue. I haven’t personally verified if anything doesn’t ping. 

You can also check to see if there’s an event icon that could maybe hide it.  The Court of Song poi can be hidden if the event icon is up showing that it can be started. 

33 minutes ago, robzmom.8137 said:

have 44/45 poi, map doesn't ping the last poi, any tips?

scroll down and check the interactive map https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Echovald_Wilds

might be at qinkai village,its at north east corner of the map,north from the village at waterfall is one poi.

Edited by alteriel valie.4751
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...