cryptseeker achievement task bug

I can't interact with it. It says "Amber Keystone", as if I had already interacted with it previously, but it does not show in the "Cryptseeker" achievement. 😞

On 3/3/2022 at 12:46 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Thank you for flagging this, all. We've got someone looking into it!

Edit: I just discovered that Entries 1 and 3 are swapped. Completing 3 counts as 1, and 1 counts as 3. Please fix.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Thanks 2

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [EoD] Amber Keystone: Saint Anjeka's Shrine not counting

Is this fixed yet?  I have visited all three locations, my Achievement log has both Saint Anjekas, Lake Lutgardis checked, but I am standing right next to the Tangled Alter AGAIN and the game won't let me complete the achievement.  Looks like this was reported and acknowledged by Anet staff last week.  ETA? 

This quest is doable, the two stones reward the wrong completion. Details in the wiki. Devs still need to fix it, but if you want to complete it, just go back to get the stones that are marked Complete. One of the two is actually the one you didn't activate.

From Wiki:

Bug:
Recording the symbol at the Tangled Altar location awards progression for the Saint Anjeka's Shrine location, and vice-versa.
Edited by Xordaii.9580

• 1 month later...