R.I.P PVP!!

This xpac has made PvP the worst I've ever seen.  Good luck competing with all the other PvE games out there now that nobody wants to play PvP here anymore.  Hope all the PvP players can get refunds if they bought this joke of an xpac.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Rufo.3716 said:

This xpac has made PvP the worst I've ever seen.  Good luck competing with all the other PvE games out there now that nobody wants to play PvP here anymore.  Hope all the PvP players can get refunds if they bought this joke of an xpac.

Pvpers are maybe 5% of Gw2's population, hardcore Pvpers not even 1%. Glad we will see less toxicity across they forums. Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, Nawrotex.9521 said:

Pvpers are maybe 5% of Gw2's population, hardcore Pvpers not even 1%. Glad we will see less toxicity across they forums. Good luck.

People have been saying this since 2012 as justification to ignore gripes with the competitive modes.

If all that's ever done is dismiss a community of paying customers' complaints, it'll just become a self-fulfilling prophecy that those customers will increasingly be a lower-and-lower population.

As of roughly PoF, the smallest community in the game were Raid players.  Yes, there were even more people in sPvP and WvW after losing major stake from the disastrous HoT launch in respects to sPvP/WvW.

These formats are dying from neglect and the game being designed solely for PvE-interests and nothing more.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DeceiverX.8361 said:

People have been saying this since 2012 as justification to ignore gripes with the competitive modes.

If all that's ever done is dismiss a community of paying customers' complaints, it'll just become a self-fulfilling prophecy that those customers will increasingly be a lower-and-lower population.

As of roughly PoF, the smallest community in the game were Raid players.  Yes, there were even more people in sPvP and WvW after losing major stake from the disastrous HoT launch in respects to sPvP/WvW.

These formats are dying from neglect and the game being designed solely for PvE-interests and nothing more.

I don't dismiss constructive criticism or complaints. However i strongly do dismiss generic, copy-pasted posts saying kitten "Unbalanced game pls fix" like this one. Expansions has just started, there's new stuff which means hundreds of new variables, things might be messy at the beginning that's certain.

If you want to vent off on forums, please at least provide some background, examples. Just put some more effort into this.