Wow.. power specter

Bast.7253

I would have never guessed it but dagger/dagger power scepter on thief feels like a whole new class when using a few wells. It's probably one of my favorite specs now that I switched to power. Especially when you get into a good flow and start cranking out shadow force and extending shroud. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bast.7253 said:

I would have never guessed it but dagger/dagger power scepter on thief feels like a whole new class when using a few wells. It's probably one of my favorite specs now that I switched to power. Especially when you get into a good flow and start cranking out shadow force and extending shroud. 

Make a vid?

1 hour ago, Bast.7253 said:

Completely agree! Especially in PvE (and roaming WvW) it's been a lot of fun. I'm really excited to play power D/D again.

Edited by Demonhead.7584

On 3/6/2022 at 12:56 PM, Bast.7253 said:

On 3/6/2022 at 2:06 PM, Demonhead.7584 said:

Completely agree! Especially in PvE (and roaming WvW) it's been a lot of fun. I'm really excited to play power D/D again.

Would love to see what builds you guys are on. Would like to try it out 😃

15 hours ago, Epyon.7436 said:

Would love to see what builds you guys are on. Would like to try it out 😃

Just the power build from metabattle. I haven't played around with it much.

Feels very much like somekind of ninja vampire spec and that's why I like it. Wouldn't mind trying out some builds revolving around life siphon on blind though. 

If I had to make improvements from a power perspective I think scepter could work reasonably well but the casting time and initiative cost is a bit too high to be viable. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...