New Kaineng City ...

CHANGE RAPTOR TAXI IN NKC TO JADE POWERED CAB

NKC have too many stairscase and foot of a raptor just do not fit. How about a hovering green light cab that is obviously new tech powered by Jade technology?
Unlike Seitung NKC is supposedly high tech, so its transport system should fit the landscape.

LIFT TO CONNECT EMPTY FLOORS

Too many empty floors that doesn't connect to one another and have no purpose. How bout a lift to link these empty floors. And take a player to desired floor. 
This saves time hopping around in mounts to get to top. 

JADE BOT SHLD BE ACCT BOUND

I have 12 toons, and do not see myself doing the Jade Bot quest 12 times. Pls reconsider the design around EOD. And pls factor in alt friendliness as a design factor

Edited by medivh.4725
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, medivh.4725 said:

JADE BOT SHLD BE ACCT BOUND

I have 12 toons, and do not see myself doing the Jade Bot quest 12 times. Pls reconsider the design around EOD. And pls factor in alt friendliness as a design factor

For what it's worth, you can just craft the cores instead of doing the storyline. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Jade_Bot_Core:_Tier_1

It gets kinda expensive but making a dozen tier-1 cores is still cheaper than upgrading a single tier-9 core to tier-10.

• Like 1

CIVILIANS?

Also, where are the civilians in NKC? Streets are way too empty.
What are people doing in a tech city like NKC. NKC has no soul

Can see the top levels are quite populated. It is mid levels and ground levels that needed filling with life, activities and purposes.

Edited by medivh.4725
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/7/2022 at 7:40 PM, medivh.4725 said:

CIVILIANS?

Also, where are the civilians in NKC? Streets are way too empty.
What are people doing in a tech city like NKC. NKC has no soul

Can see the top levels are quite populated. It is mid levels and ground levels that needed filling with life, activities and purposes.

Every one hides the moment u arrived  :classic_ninja:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/7/2022 at 7:19 AM, medivh.4725 said:

Too many empty floors that doesn't connect to one another and have no purpose. How bout a lift to link these empty floors. And take a player to desired floor. 

Aren't zip lines for this purpose?  I use them often to get height and then fly with my skyscale.

• Like 2

On 3/7/2022 at 1:19 PM, medivh.4725 said:

How about a lift that skips the empty floors, because why would I want to go there? 😮

But 100% agree on the bot stuff, with T3 upgrades being rare drops, I am not equipping alts.

Yes, the T1 cores are cheap, but alts are the characters that might actually profit from gliding boosts, higher rescue protocols or treasure hunters, so you kinda need T6+.

Edited by Solstice.5790