End of Dragon - "Personally" the Worst Expansion to date.

Sorry to hear about the colorblindness issue, is it a way  to solve it like tuning your monitor's RGB color?

I got motion sickness issue too, especially when doing a story mission, forcing me to control the jade bot flying around the house and do puzzle solving.  I know that ginger could cure motion sickness, try google ginger drinks may be helping.

6 hours ago, DirtyDan.4759 said:

Anet can't adjust to everyone's disability. If jade is green then jade is green. If npcs talk then mute dialogue volume. If the effects are too wild then enable effect LOD.

It is not limited to purely the level design, it also applies to other things like Telegraphs, which honestly even with your argument we should still be allowed to swap the colors of those to adapt to our needs, yet that function is heavily lacking when it should be the "BASICS" of game design even in the 2010's.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

We are three brothers and we play this game [almost] since its introduction. After the failure of lws4 and especially the champions chapter, I told them to wait for the purchase and my comments on the new xp. I have never ever and never ever ever pitied the money I paid for a video game, except for this one. Let everything aside, including class balance, new professions, time-gaps and quees, strike missions, easy hero points, environmental colors, copy-paste mob designs, amending some runes, etc., whomever designed this fishing thing should be banned from life, let aside from a-net. I do not say they should die, no, that is heavy and it is not my place to wish or decide that; they just should pick a corner, sit there, and spend their lives while comtemplating how they managed to transform the mechanics of a mmo-usual [and supposedly be a] fun minigame into a boss fight. I pity every cent I paid for this xp; I am glad my brothers will not purchase it.

PS: I hardly write here and here I am. You can calculate by this action that how you managed to do "it" with this xp. You call yourselves developers, we call you devs but you really need to be players. You have no idea how your game functions and what makes your game special. I'd call this blasphemy, in the video games sense. Pitiful.

• Confused 1

Dude... I was testing stuff people said here.... THE WINDOWS COLOR CORRECTION IS JUST AMAZING, if you use Windows 10:
All Settings > Ease of Access > Color Filters....
TRY IT, for real, 99% accuracy like my color correction glasses AND THE BEST PART, it works with ABSOLUTELY EVERY GAME/MONITOR you have, and you can use the windows key+CTRL+C shortcut if someone else use the computer like in my case

On 3/10/2022 at 11:38 AM, KurokouNekoki.7891 said:

It is not limited to purely the level design, it also applies to other things like Telegraphs, which honestly even with your argument we should still be allowed to swap the colors of those to adapt to our needs, yet that function is heavily lacking when it should be the "BASICS" of game design even in the 2010's.

Try NVidia overlay color blind settings