EOD Achievment Bugs

Hi,

I have pretty much completed every single achievment in EOD apart from a few that appear to be bugged, its really frustrating. I have listed these below along with GW2 Efficiency completion stats out of 358,089 accounts, hoping for fixes.

1. Saltwater fishing: Currently have 28/30 fishing titles but I have not even completed the first Salwater fishing! The drop rates seriously need changed  as I have already spent ~40-50 hours fishing. Also the time to resummon a new skiff after it gets destroyed should be 60 seconds, feels bad losing 99 stacks to a mob.
  2. Oceean Fresh Sashimi In Kaineng bugging on maps and not starting. (553 Completions)
  3. Friends of  feather in Echovald Wilds impossible to clear as  blankets and foods not spawning. (2 Completions)
  4. What did the Guardians say? in Echovald wilds impossible to complete as chests not spawning (42 completions)
  5. To Greater Heights, I have handed in the Kurzick Axe and got no achievment progress, I cannot get another axe.
  6. A Strange Diet in Dragons end impossible to complete (0 completions)
  7. Simpleminded in Dragons end, cannot gain progress at all. (0 completetions)
  8. Tsunami dodger in Soo Won fight, impossible to make progress dodging the attack (0 complettions)
  9. Sled defender in Dragons end scales up way way way too much, normally insta fails.

Also PLEASE make strikes daily, why nerf fractals to funnel people into new strikes but not actually make them rewarding to do every day resulting in making it less played? The Meta Event rewards could also still use  a buff due to the time investment and Jade Bots should be account wide and not require a Jade bot station to change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Vaan.3160 said:
  • Oceean Fresh Sashimi In Kaineng bugging on maps and not starting. (553 Completions)

• Friends of  feather in Echovald Wilds impossible to clear as  blankets and foods not spawning. (2 Completions)

Are you checking both spawns as only one of them can be up at the same time?  I’m aware of the bug with the north one that can break it in the instance. 

I’ve consistently seen both arrows and the food one. It’s just the blankets one that apparently is missing. 

• Like 1

To greater heights - the second step is to find or buy the echovald spire backpiece (exotic) and make the echovald cathedral backpiece (ascended) in the mystic forge. Wiki it for details.

You didn't mention it so I assume you've obtained "supernaturally sneaky" ap in echovald? Every time I do the relevant event "Defeat the Speakers currently disturbing the cemetery", I get the eligibility buff and it lasts until the event successfully completes but I never get the ap.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, tmorrow.5189 said:

To greater heights - the second step is to find or buy the echovald spire backpiece (exotic) and make the echovald cathedral backpiece (ascended) in the mystic forge. Wiki it for details.

OMG, what? I've deleted all exotics because I didn't know they could be processed further. 🤦‍♀️

Edit: Okay, a misunderstanding. I just checked on Wiki. Phew! 😉

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

OMG, what? I've deleted all exotics because I didn't know they could be processed further. 🤦‍♀️

Edit: Okay, a misunderstanding. I just checked on Wiki. Phew!

Glad I could help. You seemed to have overlooked my second paragraph where I asked how you obtained the "supernaturally sneaky" achievement. Care to reciprocate?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, tmorrow.5189 said:

Glad I could help. You seemed to have overlooked my second paragraph where I asked how you obtained the "supernaturally sneaky" achievement. Care to reciprocate?

I got it by not being spotted by any of the ghosts. This means starting out of the conal sights. 

4 minutes ago, mythical.6315 said:

I got it by not being spotted by any of the ghosts. This means starting out of the conal sights.

Something isn't working. The eligibility buff stays up all the time. Shouldn't it disappear as soon as I fail? I'm not sure what a conal sight is. There are ghosts with circles around them that roam - I avoid them. There are other spirits that are wandering around fighting you. Finally there are the ritualists you make appear by using the device to reveal them. Which ghosts are you referring to?

47 minutes ago, tmorrow.5189 said:

Something isn't working. The eligibility buff stays up all the time. Shouldn't it disappear as soon as I fail? I'm not sure what a conal sight is. There are ghosts with circles around them that roam - I avoid them. There are other spirits that are wandering around fighting you. Finally there are the ritualists you make appear by using the device to reveal them. Which ghosts are you referring to?

There are certain ghosts walking around and you’ll see a cone AoE (or maybe it is a circle; it’s been awhile) in front of them showing their field of vision. If you walk into these then you fail the achievement. I believe that you also must be present at the start of the event as well. 

It could be that the achievement is just buggy like everything else that came with the expansion. 

Edited by mythical.6315
  • Like 1

I managed to obtain it at last. In my case I stayed out of the circles of the bound spirits and made sure to avoid any aoe attacks from the unbound spirits (usually only a thin strip along the ground). That and not being too aggressive about revealing new enemies using the device was sufficient. I arrived at the event halfway through so being present for the entire event may not be necessary.

Many thanks for the assistance.

Edited by tmorrow.5189
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Vaan.3160 said:

I have pretty much completed every single achievment in EOD apart from a few that appear to be bugged, its really frustrating. I have listed these below along with GW2 Efficiency completion stats out of 358,089 accounts, hoping for fixes.Saltwater fishing: Currently have 28/30 fishing titles but I have not even completed the first Salwater fishing! The drop rates seriously need changed  as I have already spent ~40-50 hours fishing. Also the time to resummon a new skiff after it gets destroyed should be 60 seconds, feels bad losing 99 stacks to a mob.

Saltwater fisher achievment fish need to have their catch rate significantly increased or give them preferred baits and times.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 3/26/2022 at 7:04 PM, Vaan.3160 said:

Tsunami dodger in Soo Won fight, impossible to make progress dodging the attack (0 complettions)

If I am not mistaken the text of this achievement has changed and is now "Avoid getting struck by Soo-Won's full-sized tsunamis by standing behind the crystals 10 times". But it still does not work after todays update. I was standing several times behind the crystals and did not get damage but this achievement is still 0/10.

For Spiritual Childcare, the Spirit at "Watches Aetherblades near the Monastery" still seems to be bugged. There are 3 rocks and I interact with all of them and still the chest doesnt spawn. Relogging doesnt fix the issue. I've interacted with the rocks in many different orders and its still the same. Its literally the only one left for me.