Can jade sphere please follow us around

Kozumi.5816

11 hours ago, HotDelirium.7984 said:

Just like how Scrapper has their little gyro we should have a jade sphere over our shoulder! The NPC Catalyst has one.

Yes please ! I'm just waiting for that in the patches, really, the virtuoso has his daggers displayed out of combat, I want my orb too (especially since it is normally at the heart of the gameplay). It would be cool from them... you have to UP about T-T !

@ArenaNet Team.4819

Edited by rylien.3824
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...

If you mean to just have a little visual buddy follow you around while the jade sphere is not used, like the little function gyro that floats around when function gyro is off cd for scrapper, then sure, why not.

If you mean that you want the jade sphere well created by the skill to follow you around like the gyro skill type from scrapper, most likely not going to happen and probably also shouldn't. Anet already identified the scrapper wells to be problematic with them following you around and are looking for a rework of these skills to remove it (just got postponed because of the backlash since they wanted to remove the following without a new replacement mechanic for them, which they now are investigating).

So Anet will most likely stay away from that mechanic now. Already has proven problematic, so better not repeat it.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Markus.6415 said:

I don't know why anet didn't make it a Mini yet.

I would have preferred it to be part of the mechanic like the mesmer (otherwise it means choosing between the orb and the apparent jade drone haha), but if that's the only viable solution for us I wouldn't refuse it not, so yes of course: the Mini I want.

• Like 2