Bows.

On 4/26/2022 at 11:05 AM, TheLadyOfTheRings.9148 said:

🙂I So my final vote goes for Ranger 🙂 Not just because I think the weapons are stronger, but also because they're not tied to any elite spec (like the ones for Dragonhunter and Renegade), meaning you have many more options to play them.

Solid point.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Solid point.

Same i think ranger wins partially because we have the pets to take agro. we can then spend all our damage with bows, on other classes the dancing around trying not to get hit tends to lower my damage somewhat from bows as i cannot seem to stand at range.

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dante.1508 said:

Same i think ranger wins partially because we have the pets to take agro. we can then spend all our damage with bows, on other classes the dancing around trying not to get hit tends to lower my damage somewhat from bows as i cannot seem to stand at range.

Take a look at trap utities, especially on shortbow. They can do significant area damage while slowimg, or crippling foes so that they cant get to you before they die.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ashen.2907 said:

Take a look at trap utities, especially on shortbow. They can do significant area damage while slowimg, or crippling foes so that they cant get to you before they die.

Thanks still not on pet levels but its an idea.

• Haha 1

I use long bow and great sword on my core ranger PvP build (which I haven't played since EoD came out).  I have a power shortbow on my power alac ren for just running around the open world, and I have a shortbow on my condi alac ren (have a build that you basically just camp SB and the Elite skill, legend swap and repeat, plus Orders from above off cool-down for 100% alac).  I'd say they have their time and place.  I think that Ranger LB, took a few too many nerfs years back - in PvE I switched purely to axe/axe and GS for my PvE power Druid.  My long bows just sit in my inventory collecting dust.

19 hours ago, Dreamatics.4987 said:

op you say you never see a bow user? are you on eu or na? i'm on eu i see tonnes of bow users including me on my thief XD the dreamer thief of course. and you never see it used in wvw? shortbow 4 thief is literally res denial always good. XD

NA server but i'm Aussie so my timezone might also be the factor to not seeing them. I don't even see any warriors or rangers these days

So many Engi's though.

Edited by Dante.1508