Kryta Forager

So I decided to do the Kryta Forager daily in the area adjacent to the Beetletun WP and it occurred to me that there is another work for going onto someone else's lettuce farm and taking the produce growing there.....theft. Just one of those, "things that make you go hmmm," moments. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

So I decided to do the Kryta Forager daily in the area adjacent to the Beetletun WP and it occurred to me that there is another work for going onto someone else's lettuce farm and taking the produce growing there.....theft. Just one of those, "things that make you go hmmm," moments. 

Careful, or Mr McGregor will put you in a pie and eat you.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

It’s not actually stealing. Farmers are so grateful, they’ll let The Hero of Shaemoor have as much lettuce as you can pick.

Its actually much weirder that the orchard tenders won’t sell the Pact Commander, savior of the world multiple times, an apple pie unless you squash some spiders for them first.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

It’s not actually stealing. Farmers are so grateful, they’ll let The Hero of Shaemoor have as much lettuce as you can pick.

Its actually much weirder that the orchard tenders won’t sell the Pact Commander, savior of the world multiple times, an apple pie unless you squash some spiders for them first.

Yeah that's true too.