So, story is a walk over now?

8 hours ago, Kell.9365 said:

Huh? You on something?

They are a troll. 

People already commented they fought a joke mob and not the end "boss" and they ignored it (or the person got smacked by the duo and don't wanna talk about it xD). 

It's better someone lock this thread 😜

• Like 4

Guys...this is bait. Stop replying to the troll. And if it's legit, he clearly missed the point. There is thought behind bosses. A very weak but smart character can get to high places. So he was smart enough to manipulate and get there, but one swing could take him down. It's story, and makes total sense. If you want just hard bosses u can beat brainlessly because "big damag me need see" go back to where you like it if GW2 is so bad for you lol.

• Like 3

On 5/1/2022 at 3:53 AM, Ashen.2907 said:

If I were a new player just starting to experience the post level 80 content and ran into what the OP describes I would quit the game. 

I agree, but what the OP describes is not accurate. He's calling a gag NPC a boss, and it's not.

• Like 3

On 4/30/2022 at 2:39 PM, Shiny.1638 said:

A spider hatchling at the start of the instance provided a more amusing and enthralling battle.

I am unsure why I should feel motivated to advance, and why no changes were made before the story was re-introduced. Does this company not learn from their past mistakes?

omigod. Someone is writing with a thesaurus close at hand.

Verily, you doth not fathom the finespun apologue that hath been drafted for the beguilement of its player base. I say to thee "Abide!", for this malcontent twas no foreperson, but only an insipid charlatan and fool. He 'twas not a challenge, but merely an interlude to the tale proper.

Man, writing that was painful.

• Haha 5

The most interesting part about the whole complained is that people seem to think that the op is complaining about the ease of the molten duo, while they actually are complaining about the comedic part after the weaponstest. 😛

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, yann.1946 said:

The most interesting part about the whole complained is that people seem to think that the op is complaining about the ease of the molten duo, while they actually are complaining about the comedic part after the weaponstest. 😛

No I don't think anyone here is making that mistake.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

No I don't think anyone here is making that mistake.

So you think the people saying the boss became easy because of powercreep are not thinking about the molten duo, but are reffering to the oneshottable scientist? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, yann.1946 said:

So you think the people saying the boss became easy because of powercreep are not thinking about the molten duo, but are reffering to the oneshottable scientist? 

if you actually read the responses, you can see that people already figured out on the first page that OP is not talking about any actual boss, and instead mistook the joke opponent as a boss fight.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Mutisija.5017 said:

if you actually read the responses, you can see that people already figured out on the first page that OP is not talking about any actual boss, and instead mistook the joke opponent as a boss fight.

Sure, that doesnt change what i wrote though? You agree that people misinterpreted the original complained, probably because they interpreted it as charitable as possible?

Edit: maybe i should have phrased my original post better. i just wanted to point out that its pretty funny that the OPs actual complained was so silly the charitible interpretation of what he said was far away from their complained. 

Edited by yann.1946