Anet dev tried to gank core mesmer

Junkpile.7439

4 hours ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

So anet dev and 40 his minions tried to gank me in wvw. Somehow they failed. Core mesmer nerf incoming. I am so sorry. 😭

I highly doubt it since I run core Mesmer in WvW, so you just likely had an advantage or have played Mesmer for a long time that fights are easy for you 😜 just as they are for me. Great job though!! 

32 minutes ago, Tseison.4659 said:

I highly doubt it since I run core Mesmer in WvW, so you just likely had an advantage or have played Mesmer for a long time that fights are easy for you 😜 just as they are for me. Great job though!! 

It was such a outplay. Dev tried to gank me and i used f4 and then 39 dudes started to hit me too because they wanna keep dev happy. I used dodge (dodge jump of course because max evade frames) and sword 2 laika boss. They couldn't hurt me at all. Then i used blink and torch stealth (0.179ms after blink), after that i jumped from cliff and started to glide when i was close to earth. I was gliding for a while, dropped in water and used mass invisibility. I did come from water in stealth like some kitten navy seal and their defeat was absolut. 

Edited by Junkpile.7439
  • Haha 7

So instead of sacrificing yourself for the good of the profession and giving his minions an easy snack... you showed him that mesmers can run in god mode like chickenados and leave the combat alive.   Well... at least we now have someone to blame if weird nerfs come next week and next month... ☠️

(From the leak with  "// Hidden dev notes.")

Game Updates Notes preview:

In progress...

Mesmer:

Mass Invisivility:  Number of players affected reduced to 5. Duration reduced to 3s

Distortion (F4) removed from the game and "Temporal Shield" takes it place.

Temporal Shield: Grants one stack of Aegis for 1 second. // Still to decide if 1 stack per clone or if clones extend the single stack in duration.

Prismatic Understanding: Boons and stealth extension removed, now apply 3 seconds of distortion.  Cooldown: 300 seconds.

Blink: Range reduced to 600. //New breakstun and CC rules

Blurred Frenzy: It now applies 2 stacks of self bleeding for 10s.   // Swing blades that fast is dangerous, be aware. Don't f*ck my minions!!!

Chronomancer: As we are defining  dedicated support roles for every profession, now the Chronomancer will become a pure support.  Traits with damage modifiers  and offensive boons removed,  new traits with defensive boons or modifiers added. // Work in progress... Bye bye alacrity-quickness duo. Muahahaha

Mirage:   Mirxge  Cxoak  rexxxxx...  dsfdk rrlllssscxxx  Olldd..aff   xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx  xxxdfsdxXXxxx. // "Classified".  Password: ..I..

In progress...

Edited by Zoser.7245
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

On 5/8/2022 at 8:07 PM, Zoser.7245 said:

- snip -

Scary changes.  But i see them doing some of them.  For example:

- Mass Invisivility:  They already reduced to 5 players the Sneak Gyro elite for the Scrapper. So nerf Mass Invisivility to 5 targets and make it consistent across the game is more a matter of time than if it will happen.

- With their plans to give every profession a reliable dedicated support i also see them reworking Chronomancer. So plausible. Although it will be even worse if they do it with the Mirage and leave the Chronomancer as it is now 😱

- Blink range nerf?  Well, they nerfed "Force Engagement" to 600 range for the Revenant, also the radius to a tiny 180.  If in a near future they nerf the range of more CC utilities like "Scorpion Wire" and "Mantra of Distraction", then i see them nerfing their counters with breakstun and mobility at the same time. Like "Blink" and "Shadowstep".  I stopeed to use Force Engagement and the Legendary Dwarf Stance due to the nerf. Not happy with it

- Mirage?  Not sure what to say. No changes.  CMC will probably laugh again if asked about the "one dodge man". Thrown under the rough, forgotten. Not of their interest. 🤣

- Temporal Shield instead of Distortion?  Uhmmmm i have read in other topic someone asking to remove evades and invulnerabilities from skills and change them to block skills as they did in GW1... So, at least, some player out there has similar ideas. 🤮  I imagine that you are joking but don't give them those crazy ideas 😝 😅  I'm against remove mechanics and diversity from the game that are useful.  But they already did a lot of changes i didn't like, so let's see what more will come in the future.

Dark times lie ahead...  😈👿

🙄😅

Edited by Heika.5403

11 hours ago, Heika.5403 said:

- Temporal Shield instead of Distortion?  Uhmmmm i have read in other topic someone asking to remove evades and invulnerabilities from skills and change them to block skills as they did in GW1... So, at least, some player out there has similar ideas. 🤮  I imagine that you are joking but don't give them those crazy ideas 😝 😅  I'm against remove mechanics and diversity from the game that are useful.  But they already did a lot of changes i didn't like, so let's see what more will come in the future.

Dark times lie ahead...  😈👿

🙄😅

GW1 has like 30 unblockable skills, all of them have drawbacks and only about 10 are used. 

Sure, convert evades and invuln to blocks, then nerf unblockables across the board and make most of them garbage so that only 2 or 3 in the entire game are used.