Where is Marjory's Pistol?

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

As previously suggested, there was a typo in the announcement.  Here is the latest:

Complete new achievements and unlock rewards including the Aetherblade Visor (helmet armor) and Decisive Evidence, a pistol inspired by the keen detective and necromancer Marjory Delaqua.

(From the latest NCSoft email.)

Only an exotic for all that?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

On 5/27/2022 at 10:54 PM, Dante.1508 said:

Only an exotic for all that?

Wait until you find out that the expensive Zhaitan legendary variants are just skins. 👀

Anyway, I get wanting ascended, but I feel like exotics are probably better for LS1 rewards, since this is what new players are going to be experiencing early in their GW2 existence. At that stage, you're still working your way up through gear (some never make it through personal story and instead level out in the world or through LW), so exotic seems appropriate as a starter treat before you get into crafting (and ascended stuff by association).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

Wait until you find out that the expensive Zhaitan legendary variants are just skins. 👀

Anyway, I get wanting ascended, but I feel like exotics are probably better for LS1 rewards, since this is what new players are going to be experiencing early in their GW2 existence. At that stage, you're still working your way up through gear (some never make it through personal story and instead level out in the world or through LW), so exotic seems appropriate as a starter treat before you get into crafting (and ascended stuff by association).

I have no interest in Gen3 legendaries, so i wont care what the Zaitan skins look like.. Also i've seen the axe and it looked really bad.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1