link fow and vabbi together

Kate.3679

ur clearly not up to date, FoW [edit] and Vabbi  had a lot of transfers out recently and FoW was only overstacked as hell bc it also had arborstone as link last time

plus, it only put everything on EBG, they had mostly nothing elsewhere

Edited by kamikharzeeh.8016

16 hours ago, aspirine.6852 said:

I dont get it, what is wrong with fow or vabbi?

What people have problem with is that FoW, WSR and Vabbi were all originally "empty" servers. Literally at bottom of tier 9 before linking system. So everyone there tends to be a transfer, in a guild or an alt account.  Partly because guilds and fighting communities can't fit on pug servers without them hitting full status.

Transfers aren't inherently better players, but they do care about WvW enough to transfer. So they most should have decent builds as well. As ex-dead server you also have to deal with less new players on these servers since PvE players will try to get their friends who buy the game to their server.

Essentially linking system is far beyond its expiration date due to degradation from every transfer to a link. This causes full status being reached easier and easier and now dedicated WvW players and pugs can't fit in same server. This problem wasn't player caused, it would have happened eventually due to how full status is calculated.

Edited by Threather.9354
  • Confused 2

On 5/30/2022 at 11:38 AM, aspirine.6852 said:

I dont get it, what is wrong with fow or vabbi?

FoW was(atleast a few months or a year ago, and according to your everyday /teamchat spammers) THE Bandwagonserver in EU. Alot of people transfered to FoW and when it was full all transfered to their links. We were linked with FoW like... idk 4 months ago and we were outnumbering and outskilling everyone, everywhere... we literally had a K/D of over 3.6 in some skirmishes....  Now Vabbi is turning more and more into the new Bandwagon server....  And for some odd reason... they both are linked together now, to create the "Holy-Mother-of-overstacked-servers"...    atleast according to OP... i guess.  I am not playing against them currently... so i cant tell if its really this bad as some people make it sound like.

Edited by Sahne.6950

On 5/31/2022 at 12:16 AM, Turgon.2091 said:

FoW is fine without vabbi we don't need this dead server gettin farmed alldaylong, they move their kitten at 22h30 for 2 hours and then dead again for 24h. Their content is 💩. They go T4 and then T5.

case anyone wonders about this rageball, we bulldozed their precious big shiny middle fort and then their keep with a 25-30ish group. unlucky 🙂

and no clue why he is malding, it is  FoW and kodak who ppts with their huge cloud for like most of the day xD vabbi never had ppt, that was our WSR link last time mainly - so nobody is gonna take this imaginary challenge

(since everyone should know how worthless ppt is by now)

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

case anyone wonders about this rageball, we bulldozed their precious big shiny middle fort and then their keep with a 25-30ish group. unlucky 🙂

and no clue why he is malding, it is  FoW and kodak who ppts with their huge cloud for like most of the day xD vabbi never had ppt, that was our WSR link last time mainly - so nobody is gonna take this imaginary challenge

The rest of Vabbi didnt get your memo it seems, they are ppting harder than deso at this minute.. 😄

• Confused 1

not really, we only tick higher than the rest of the matchup during the prime,  bc our groups win most fights.. and the randoms and ppt pug leftovers have a peaceful time taking the borders back

we farmed on ebg tonight with perma outN up for like 2 hours roughly for example, taking the fight still off our objectives borders

and before we had smaller groups on primetime on rbl and an opentag on BBL, from what i saw also mostly been going well. considering even the worst players are able to take undefended keeps with 3-4 ppl, shouldn't wonder that the ticks are higher during our playtime

then again, offhours look always extremly empty on red side

and if u spotted the last days, the distance towards the blues even got bigger. its atm 23 points and was like 17 or so on monday i think. not that it matters, vabbi+ratnik doesn't have the population size to ppt anyways

• Confused 3

18 hours ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

🙂it is  FoW and kodak who ppts with their huge cloud for like most of the day xD vabbi never had ppt, that was our WSR link last time mainly - so nobody is gonna take this imaginary challenge

Kodash is like 20 players with a mentionable amount of playtime for years now (we haven't been host for ages) and FOW wins its skirmishes with PPK because the only structure they care about is SM and everyone is feeding them 247 on EBG.

Anyway I don't play for the next weeks as the FOW community sucks. Mostly tryhards and gankers.

• Sad 2

yeah good joke. FoW had a horrible k/d at reset, the pugs of it get farmed by far smaller numbers in literally any other ocasion and their k/d only stays positive bc they have a blobcloud 3/4 of the day and nighttime lol. just look at the maps today for example lol

like u can simply look at the activity stats on gw2mists / matches before posting such random stuff mate @KrHome.1920  green in t3 have literally most of the time a far higher activity, means way more numbers active running around on every map

kodash was a ppt server whenever i saw them recently, but idk, fow also ppt'd a lot with arborstone. i mean they could go t1, that means it has a ton of ppt people on

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

When FoW was linked to Arborstone, they won skirrmishes on a regular basis despite having a 25% PPT coverage, which leads to the conclusion that they have a huge PPK compensation.

This week (we are linked to them) I was online for about an hour and all they did was camping south SM to farm blue and post agressive chat messages (/say) about how everyone in their blob sucks and should get good.

as said, FoW lost most players that before carried the fighting groups, check the reset k/d lol

there is currently a lot of ppt linkings in EU, bit weird. from how it currently looks, t1 and t2 may be fully clogged with ppt blobbing servers the upcoming two months, having no content outside of karmatrains

On 6/3/2022 at 5:08 PM, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

as said, FoW lost most players that before carried the fighting groups, check the reset k/d lol

there is currently a lot of ppt linkings in EU, bit weird. from how it currently looks, t1 and t2 may be fully clogged with ppt blobbing servers the upcoming two months, having no content outside of karmatrains

i can 100% confirm this. we are T2 atm and all the maps are PACKED with people. We had +35 Queue on ALL MAPS yesterday... and it felt like it was the same for the enemys aswell. At times you had 2 or even 3 commanders per map.