Mini Corrupted Jade Behemoth - How are you supposed to get this?

There's several EoD minis which appear in the mini pet tab but don't have acquision data on the Wiki yet. Several of them don't appear on GW2 Efficiency which I think means they're not in the API, meaning no one has unlocked them yet, but I'm not sure about that.

I'm not sure if they're ones which are in-game but hard to find (or at least rare enough that no one who has one has updated the Wiki yet) or currently unobtainable. There's some which show up in some places, like the Mini Charr Warrior which as far as I know has never existed in-game, but you can search for it on the TP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I really want to get the Mini Kirin, which is another one with no known source. The GW1 version was the first mini I saw, the one that kicked off my obsession, so I'd love to have the GW2 version but I have no idea where it comes from.

If it's in-game at all I suspect it comes from somewhere in Echovald since that's where the kirin are, but I'm not sure where.

Now I've finished Ad Infinitum I'm planning to go back through the EoD maps doing a bunch of stuff I didn't do while playing the story and looking for mini pets is fairly high up my list of priorities. I know the Wiki editors are normally pretty quick to get info in, so I doubt the problem is simply that no one who has found it has added the info yet, which means I'm not optimistic about my chances of figuring it out, but I'm going to look anyway.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I really want to get the Mini Kirin, which is another one with no known source. The GW1 version was the first mini I saw, the one that kicked off my obsession, so I'd love to have the GW2 version but I have no idea where it comes from.

If it's in-game at all I suspect it comes from somewhere in Echovald since that's where the kirin are, but I'm not sure where.

Now I've finished Ad Infinitum I'm planning to go back through the EoD maps doing a bunch of stuff I didn't do while playing the story and looking for mini pets is fairly high up my list of priorities. I know the Wiki editors are normally pretty quick to get info in, so I doubt the problem is simply that no one who has found it has added the info yet, which means I'm not optimistic about my chances of figuring it out, but I'm going to look anyway.

Maybe it drops from a Champion Kirin but that would be horrible because there are 3 events where it can spawn but the creature type is random. To make matters worse two of the three aren't done very often.