Thieves and Cheaters!

chripsy.1027

Firstly: Thieves. When are you going to nerf them Anet?? They are horribly, HORRIBLY unbalanced. They stealth, unload a ton of damage, stealth, damage, stealth, damage, stealth damage. stealth, damage, stealth, damage, stealth damage. stealth, damage, stealth, damage, stealth damage. They are practically impossible to beat.

Secondly: Cheaters. People teleporting around everywhere. It is absolutely infuriating. What makes it even more annoying is that this SMUG POS was constantly jumping when he was moving, taunting me and having a grand old time knowing I will never beat them.

When will these issues be addressed??

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 3

On 6/11/2022 at 7:26 PM, chripsy.1027 said:

Firstly: Thieves. When are you going to nerf them Anet?? They are horribly, HORRIBLY unbalanced. They stealth, unload a ton of damage, stealth, damage, stealth, damage, stealth damage. stealth, damage, stealth, damage, stealth damage. stealth, damage, stealth, damage, stealth damage. They are practically impossible to beat.

Secondly: Cheaters. People teleporting around everywhere. It is absolutely infuriating. What makes it even more annoying is that this SMUG POS was constantly jumping when he was moving, taunting me and having a grand old time knowing I will never beat them.

When will these issues be addressed??

git gud 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

are people really still complaining about thieves?

or a tip that i can give anyone that is having problems with thief and thinks its op.... GO PLAY IT! after 10 seconds you will notice that its no where near as op as you make it sound like.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 6

Ah. To be honest, Original Poster. Instead of complaining about all the capabilities of the Thief profession(including its Elite specializations)and asking for nerfs endlessly, how about giving a shot to playing the class for your own understanding or trying to counterattack the Thieves harder and more precisely? Thieves are cheaters? Do your homework first! Thank you for creating such an uninteresting case!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

in the current meta and with the omnipresence of Celestial.... Daredevil is pretty p00p00.

daredevil isn't the only thief spec lol

cele spectre and deadeye are still pretty strong, in fact the latter will never die unless they commit to a fight which is ridiculous

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Ruru.1302 said:

daredevil isn't the only thief spec lol

true.

But if someone is just saying "duhhhh teef op op so much stealth" i always think its daredevil. Because otherwise they would say Deadeye... and spectre doesnt even run shadowarts.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1