Cantha Mastery

Anyone else find it kinda annoying trying to get mastery experience for cantha/EoD? There just isnt that many random events that happen and the maps mostly rely on their large scale metas, which are nice exp but super long to complete. There is no good way to farm consistent exp like some of the other mastery sets. Either that or im just missing something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Having filled the bars several times without noticing ... no.

Then again people keep complaining about gaining exp despite exp being extremely easy to acquire.

7 minutes ago, SoulBlaze.3059 said:

sorry but I play the game like a normal person. Guess ill just keep playing metas when they pop up.

All you have to do is log out in Arborstone at the end of the day when you are done playing

There are also plenty of other sources of exp boosts https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Experience#Experience_modifiers

Each zones' meta also involves chains of events. The Kaineng meta also has many mobs.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SoulBlaze.3059 said:

sorry but I play the game like a normal person. Guess ill just keep playing metas when they pop up.

lol what? Doing the HPs literally takes 10-15 minutes lol.

You can play however you want, but don't complain about slow progress then lol

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I don't even bother trying to max out all masteries in Cantha.

I completed the turtle, jade trash and Arborstone masteries, but fishing and and the skiff are both worthless to me.

I don't think I've ever used those two outside of doing hearts and story missions.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/19/2022 at 2:56 PM, SoulBlaze.3059 said:

Anyone else find it kinda annoying trying to get mastery experience for cantha/EoD? There just isnt that many random events that happen and the maps mostly rely on their large scale metas, which are nice exp but super long to complete. There is no good way to farm consistent exp like some of the other mastery sets. Either that or im just missing something.

You're meant to use XP boosters, there's alot of ways to increase your XP gain without spending a single gem. I admire players who try to grind it out the slow way but there's simply no reason to.