Petition to Anet to revamp balancing patch approach

conquistator.6549

I believe from what I see in the forum that the majority of the community agree that this “major” balance patch is not “So excited” and view this as pretty much a total failure.

Given the poor performance and lack of professionalism from the balance team (as seen in the leaked chat log), the behavior of which is totally unacceptable, one might argue that a more professional, more competent individuals might need to step in to remedy the cause of such a fiasco.

I believe it would be wise and beneficial for the entire game both financially and sustainably to rigorously eliminate the cause of such a catastrophe by any means deemed necessary without delay. In addition, an upfront communication to the general public should be made regarding any measures taken to ensure that such an incompetent, irresponsible of a behavior will not be tolerate nor happen again along with providing irrefutable evidence that the cause is eliminated and that a proactive measure have been established.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

Lets first wait until the patch is live before jumping to conclusions.. 

we have a list of all the changes. If you are expecting anything additional, I have never seen Anet make changes after they release the patch notes, few days before patch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Tukaram.8256 said:

I have not played it yet, I will wait and see.  I read through it and did not see anything that major, or that bad. 😎

I did not see anything that was that bad. The issue is we are coming on the heels of an expansion. There are tons off issues that need to be addressed. In addition, Anet most of the Anets changes to add quickness and alacrity seem to be more effort than it is worth compared to the already existing options. 

In short, it was limited, shorty sighted and did not address most issues. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/25/2022 at 3:28 PM, otto.5684 said:

we have a list of all the changes. If you are expecting anything additional, I have never seen Anet make changes after they release the patch notes, few days before patch.

Lol i did not said that. But you dont have seen the changes in action, thats what matters. There are a lot of changes in this patch. Yes we can assume some will be bad or good, but you have to see them within the whole picture. We will see..