[UI bug] Custom Watch List... (since June 28 patch) [Merged]

Same here. Very irritating. Why would someone design a UI like that? Surely it's a bug. It's a shame since I just discovered that you can sort the Achievment List after 8 years LOL. And where are the dailys? I am very confused and will just stop using this list on the right until this thing is fixed - or changed.

Edited by aikatara.3462
  • Like 1

Still a serious problem two weeks later and I see no dev response anywhere acknowledging that they are working on a fix.  This is annoying not just for dailies but any of the achievements that I am working on that I want to see my progress at a glance, I have to reverse order. Shuffling one or two up is one thing, having to drag past 15 other achievements to bring the one I just added all the way to the bottom is absurd.

So... squeeky wheel bumps until someone says the devs are working on it.

• Thanks 1

Yeah still not fixed and seeing how other small stuff wasn't fixed either for several weeks after being reported I don't think they'll do anything till a next bigger patch... if they do it anyway without 20 pages of people complaining.

Like I still can't disable story because once I move maps LWS1 will auto toggle on on the char I first logged in when it was released. I wonder if all that is related, someone messing up those banners.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Recently track a daily achievement (eye icon) no more results in that achievement at top of tracked list, but now only after all other achievement types (if you have many then cannot see at all the tracked dailies)

Any reason for this change?

It was so easy to login, open daily dialog, select dailies to be done and see them at top in list of tracked achievement (UI right side)...

Edited by Ubikuo.8432
  • Like 2

• Ubikuo.8432 changed the title to Daily achievement tracked no more on top
3 hours ago, Ubikuo.8432 said:

Recently track a daily achievement (eye icon) no more results in that achievement at top of tracked list, but now only after all other achievement types (if you have many then cannot see at all the tracked dailies)

It was so easy to login, open daily dialog, select dailies to be done and see them at top in list of tracked achievement (UI right side)...

Whilst awaiting the fix to the bug, you can move your Dailies to the bottom of the list, and they will show up on the UI. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ubikuo.8432 said:

It ""only"" affects custom sorting (so in the only option it matters), the list started showing in reverse order in the top right corner.

28 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

That was a different bug, that was fixed and likely caused the bug the OP is referring to. 

Yeah, here's  thread about what OP's talking about:

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I gave up using the achievements panel to track anything but the dailies.

If you only have about six dailies on the panel it is not too bad.

When you keep track of 15-20 achievements it is just too cumbersome to, every single day, have to drag dailies from the top to the middle and then to the bottom of the watchlist, to be able to see them at the top of the achievements panel.

I took screen shots of the watchlist panel with the non-daily achievements I have been working on.

I guess I will either be making a browser bookmark folder, with wiki pages for the achievements I am working on, or else setting up something like Taco to  track my achievements.

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [Resolved] UI bug: Custom Watch List... (since June 28 patch) [Merged]
  • Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [UI bug] Custom Watch List... (since June 28 patch) [Merged]