Rifle Mech - New LI Build

Kuma.1503

10-15 might, perma fury, perma alac, perma quickness, ranged, insane breakbar damage. NO KITS.

You also have stability, some aegis, protection, and passive sustain from big boomer, rectifier signet, and barrier. 

Rune of Sanctuary has been buffed and will now pulse barrier thanks to Big Boomer and Rectifier Signet's Passive. 

The barrier will proc Mech Frame: Channeling Conduits and give perma Alac. 

This is a new LI build for everyone to try in Open world. It does great damage and is very safe. I'm currently running around soloing dungeon content with this build with very little difficulty. 

If taking into group content, swap Sanctuary runes for Scholar runes, and make sure you and your mech are at the correct range threshold to fire your aim assisted rockets. 

This hits exactly 45% crit. Just enough to crit cap with Fury, Hematic Focus and High Caliber. 

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PewAQl7lxycZWsXWMOsL/xNA-zRRYBhgKAOqp38LjIygKKBnPIhRHQYJwzI-e

You do not have perma signet passives, but they are short CD and will recharge quickly with alac. You do not need to press force signet in most cases. You should have more than enough breakbar damage without it. 

And here is a varient for instanced play, Provides the usual Power Alac Mech boons but doesn't require grenade kit. Very easy LI build that does good dps by just camping rifle and hitting mech skills on CD. 

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PewAQl7lxycZWsXWMOuLvxVA-zRRYBhgKAOqp38LjIygKKBbPIhRHQYJizI-e

Replace Elixir U as needed. If Quickness uptime is good you can run barrier signet for some extra barrier and projectile reflect, rifle turret for some extra passive damage, throw mine for boon rip, ect. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

• Kuma.1503 changed the title to Rifle Mech - New LI Build
11 minutes ago, Trollocks.5084 said:

The new Jade Dynamo Core grants you quickness on using Mech skills.

Mmmmm so perma quick and alac? Cool. It will be patched. Let me enjoy while I can.

BTW, mech skills counts as toolbelt skills. There are a couple of traits that interact with that. I wonder what other combos people will come by.

Edited by angrax.1372

1 hour ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

I put out slightly better numbers auto attacking with bomb kit than i did with rifle + a rocket turret. And i still get to run mace / shield if i want to for extra CC so ill probably keep using that combo. 

https://dps.report/Puto-20220629-161726_golem this is with mace auto attacks and F1-2-3 only and I don't have any stat infusions, standard golem setup with 10 condis, fury might quick and alac on myself. Mace is simply the best low intensity option by far.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just did a 32.5 k bomb test after remembering to use consumables, as soon as i figure out why my arcdps wont post logs i would be more than happy to post one. Are you using the snowcrows benchmark setup for boons and conditions? Conditions can mess with the numbers a little bit. 

4 minutes ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

Just did a 32.5 k bomb test after remembering to use consumables, as soon as i figure out why my arcdps wont post logs i would be more than happy to post one. Are you using the snowcrows benchmark setup for boons and conditions? Conditions can mess with the numbers a little bit. 

10 conditions in order not to overinflate (so not using fear, immobilize or blind), fury, might, quick + alac. missing 18x 5 power infusions, running full berserker, not sure if ideal, bombs do comparable damage, a bit more even, but don't have 350 barrier generation per sec that mace has sadly.

I actually put out more dps using the flamethrower than the rifle.  It was close, rifle was like 25k and flamethrower 26k.  My rifle isn't slotted for sigils though (but that would affect the flamethrower numbers as well as I still technically have the rifle equipped).  I used full zerker with scholar runes and that was without buff food. 

Hopefully you don't mind if i didn't go for the chonkiest golem for a quick test. Also didn't quite get the same result this time, maybe it was a high roll or some weird streak of luck but here ya go. 
https://dps.report/cTC8-20220629-072157_golem

Edited by Jaricko.6143
Linked the log test, wrong link. That was me seeing if the logs were even working.

1 hour ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

Hopefully you don't mind if i didn't go for the chonkiest golem for a quick test. Also didn't quite get the same result this time, maybe it was a high roll or some weird streak of luck but here ya go. 
https://dps.report/cTC8-20220629-072157_golem

https://dps.report/LQjM-20220629-180424_golem overcapping crit definitely helped to get the mech to 100%

The mech's crit rate seems buggy somehow, doesn't crit all the time even when it should be at or even over 100%

Edited by Passerbye.6291

1 hour ago, Passerbye.6291 said:

https://dps.report/LQjM-20220629-180424_golem overcapping crit definitely helped to get the mech to 100%

The mech's crit rate seems buggy somehow, doesn't crit all the time even when it should be at or even over 100%

The wiki mentions there being a stat cap on the golem which might explain that maybe. Apparently 2500 precision is the highest the golem can get too, not counting boons and buffs. So that might be why they cannot crit 100% of the time. Not sure. 

Also felt like sharing this. Since you like mech. Not low intensity but i do like sharing what result a bit more effort could eventually bring to counter the people who just focus on how easy the class is, and don't bother to look up what the ceiling of the class actually is. 

20 minutes ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

The wiki mentions there being a stat cap on the golem which might explain that maybe. Apparently 2500 precision is the highest the golem can get too, not counting boons and buffs. So that might be why they cannot crit 100% of the time. Not sure. 

Also felt like sharing this. Since you like mech. Not low intensity but i do like sharing what result a bit more effort could eventually bring to counter the people who just focus on how easy the class is, and don't bother to look up what the ceiling of the class actually is. 

You can already do 34k just using weapon 3-4 off of cooldown as well on mace, also I'm only at 2k precision, so cap shouldn't be the issue, and if it could get to 2.5k, it should crit all the time anyway, but if there is a crit rate cap where say it can't go beyond 90 etc. that would explain it

Edit: I initially considered fury worked at 20% for it but it doesn't crit 100% even if I boost my crit rate all the way up to 90%

Also why does he try to stay at the edge of the range to proc AAR himself, the mech deals way more damage with it, if anything he benefits more from being closer to make sure only the mech procs it, what am I missing?

Edited by Passerbye.6291

16 minutes ago, Passerbye.6291 said:

You can already do 34k just using weapon 3-4 off of cooldown as well on mace, also I'm only at 2k precision, so cap shouldn't be the issue, and if it could get to 2.5k, it should crit all the time anyway, but if there is a crit rate cap where say it can't go beyond 90 etc. that would explain it

Edit: I initially considered fury worked at 20% for it but it doesn't crit 100% even if I boost my crit rate all the way up to 90%

Also why does he try to stay at the edge of the range to proc AAR himself, the mech deals way more damage with it, if anything he benefits more from being closer to make sure only the mech procs it, what am I missing?

Apparently mech and engineer have separate internal cooldowns on AAR

• Like 1