Someone forgot to clip out a section from the Spring Roadmap

Strider Pj.2193

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-summer-roadmap-and-july-19-update-preview/

I mean it’s right there in the picture.  WvW restructuring betas.  I can’t believe they didn’t clip it out of the picture.  How lazy can that intern be??  

/s off

Do we REALLY think we will actually get a beta this Summer?  Of course I am positive the queue bug will be fixed in time to run another Beta.  It’s not like it’s been around for 9 years.  And we ALL know the queue bug was the whole reason we didn’t get a Restructuring Beta in the spring.  (Ok..  so the /s wasn’t FULLY off…)

They couldn’t even bother to put in a snippet in the text to say ANYTHING about WvW.  

Just one more ‘young-cat-off’ to the WvW community.

I wish I could say it was unbelievable.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

= Summer Roadmap =

Pve Festival

Pve World bosses

Pve Raids

Pve Fractals

Pve Challenge mode

Strings wvw beta in image. Come along now my pretties, tug tug, this year for sure!

I mean you couldn't even throw in a bonus wxp week somewhere in there?

We’re proud of the gameplay that endgame content like raids offers, but the perceived high barrier to entry makes it somewhat of a niche game mode. There’s a lot of opportunity to grow the endgame PvE community, and one of our goals this year has been to break down some of the barriers discouraging players from jumping into the content. We feel that it’s important for future Steam players to see that there’s a healthy PvE community waiting for them at the endgame.

lol trying so hard for raiders... what about a healthy pvp community? oh right you abandoned that but pass out cornerstone and betas to keep people interested..

Oh and don't forget next screw up balance coming in october.

See you next year for the next fake wvw update gais.

🙄 🤡

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/14/2022 at 11:42 AM, Hotride.2187 said:

Release new expansion -> focus is almost exclusively on pve crap.

Pvp players: you'll focus on wvw/spvp now that you've done this right?

Studio: ahahahahahaha

"We now put all our efforts in delivering great and fun content with the 4th expansion which will not even introduce new elite specs for competetive modes, but will instead focus on expanding fishing, player housing, activities with people in Open World and other goodies such as home instance upgrades!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

We were hoping to have the queue bugs squashed by now, but just like you, we’re growing impatient and are eager to get another test event rolling. We’ve made enough progress that we’re becoming more comfortable moving forward with another beta test of the existing system. We’ll be able to verify that the bug fixes are working at scale and gather a fresh set of data using the latest version of the back end. To clarify, this test will use the same front end system that was beta tested back in January—but with fixes for the queue issue and team placement, and improved matchmaking. This is a very recent decision and we’re working on finalizing the timing. We’ll follow up as soon as we know.

Seems like they may have a test by August's end?

Granted, it won't have anything visibly new, but at least people can play without stressing about accidentally ending up in the wrong tier.

1 hour ago, LetoII.3782 said:

Hopefully, this shameful scenario is soon remedied, we can't have such unsightly misinformation just laying about...

I'll Email Anet immediately about silencing Strider Pj.2193

Strider is no longer on the forum.  He’ll answer your call upon his return.  Until then, please look to all of the wonderful skins in the Gem store.  Thank you for your time.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

"player housing, [..] and other goodies such as home instance upgrades!"

By all means, if they add home invasions 🙂 "there will be amazing salt"

Imagine how fast competitive balance fixes will come if pvp players just invade random pve players and delete them out of existence.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

By all means, if they add home invasions 🙂 "there will be amazing salt"

Imagine how fast competitive balance fixes will come if pvp players just invade random pve players and delete them out of existence.

Until someone breaks into John Wick’s house and kills their dog cat.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well time to do some summer time hibernation since its all useless content, what about the rest of the balance patch? Wasn't this latest skill patch just a part of it or will be in diferent Anet post?

Any advices on what games to play till winter? lol 

Edited by Aeolus.3615

They can't even fix the oil trait bug that has been reported since PoF launch.  So, no, I do not think we will get ANYTHING related to alliances this year.  That said, alliances DO NOT change anything about wvw but the name on the server/world.  Everything else about stacking, population imbalance, class balance, etc. will be the same.  Boon sharing will still be broken.  Map blobs will still avoid each other or only fight smaller groups and doors.  Downstate will still carry bad play.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1