PETCAM REVERSE SOULBEAST

Brim.4152

5 hours ago, Brim.4152 said:

Just an idea, but what if on soulbeast or a new elite spec, you could be the pet with 5 skills and utilities per pet. Should be easy and may breath new life into soulbeast, just make it a utility or replace elite

This is what they should have done with untamed.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Brim.4152 said:

Just an idea, but what if on soulbeast or a new elite spec, you could be the pet with 5 skills and utilities per pet. Should be easy and may breath new life into soulbeast, just make it a utility or replace elite

Maybe I don't understand what you're saying, but did you just suggest that making 17-54 sets of 8-10 skills (depeding on inclusion of heal+elite) would be easy? 😄 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Maybe I don't understand what you're saying, but did you just suggest that making 17-54 sets of 8-10 skills (depeding on inclusion of heal+elite) would be easy? 😄 

Don't forget the non-under/overperforming traitline.

Responding to the OP: No. I do not want a copy of Soulbeast.

• Like 3

I was so hoping the new untamed elite would allow us to become beasts. I was so disappointed. Wish we had a build that would let us swap to animal mode with attacks and cc. Never had so much fun as when I played a druid in WoW, becoming a beast to dps or a tree of life to heal was the best thing ever 

• Like 1