I don't think this patch will change much.

DanAlcedo.3281

36 minutes ago, Gorem.8104 said:

Exactly this though, June 28 was supposed to be this huge patch that had months of work that was going to fix all the issues the new elites had that was based on feedback the players gave over the months of beta and live play while also seeing to all outdated weapons (not just a handful) and changing 300 ICD traits and everything. 

Instead we got nerfs to weak classes and buffs to strong classes and so few of them. And its revealed about the devs heavy bias and why they have no reason to ever be on any balance team for any game. 

Its like they can what, get away with nerfing Warrior massively, slightly revert the nerf and we supposed to praise them? We were expecting huge changes, and instead all they did was throw Bladesworn some buffs cause they need to sell EoD to Warriors. Banners are still not going to be as good as they should be unless the numbers are tuned high which we know they won't be. 

What we should be discussing now is whether warriors able to maintain 100% quickness with no boon duration would be able to take some of the qfb slots in raids and strikes. Tbh they should do this and nerf it when they nerf both FB and Mech in October. I'd be pretty confident even in that scenario FB would win out the quickness slots.

Edited by Karagee.6830
  • Like 1

IMO, they need to stop with tweaking numbers and increase the fun of warrior. Without damage, warrior skills are dumb and slow. It used to be cool with what you could do with those dumb and slow skills, but that time has passed.

Whatever they do, they need to make sure and add effects, animations and fun abilities. They've made their point that warrior won't ever be a top class again. At least make it fun.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

IMO, they need to stop with tweaking numbers and increase the fun of warrior. Without damage, warrior skills are dumb and slow. It used to be cool with what you could do with those dumb and slow skills, but that time has passed.

Whatever they do, they need to make sure and add effects, animations and fun abilities. They've made their point that warrior won't ever be a top class again. At least make it fun.

I agree, but the reason they keep only doing number tweaks is that they clearly dont have time to invest to do it well and actually re-work a skill.  They clearly dont have the bandwidth to actually fix this.  It's sad but true.  Maybe that's why I was excited to see some actual though put in to this second round of banners... I just hope it doesnt take this level of outcry to get things like Arms and condi builds up to par, or fixing SB utilities... or.... on and on...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Opopanax.1803 said:

I agree, but the reason they keep only doing number tweaks is that they clearly dont have time to invest to do it well and actually re-work a skill.  They clearly dont have the bandwidth to actually fix this.  It's sad but true.  Maybe that's why I was excited to see some actual though put in to this second round of banners... I just hope it doesnt take this level of outcry to get things like Arms and condi builds up to par, or fixing SB utilities... or.... on and on...

100% agree. But I'll take mesmer ports, banners on top of turrets, thief steal, literally anything lol. They just need to copy paste. I'm half joking but if they can't do more, warrior is lost.

My mind is still boggled by the banner change from before. If there wasn't a backlash, they would've kept the change and called it a day lol.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1