How much timer is usually left on DE completion?

Firebeard.1746

5 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Yup, it is not. Already explained that above, did you read the posts?

People willing to organize do that to increase their chances to succeed, it's really a rather simple concept. I already mentioned one of my last random runs where we've started meta with 7 players in squad, while finishing it 3+ minutes before timer with 40+ people in squad and 0 organizing. So needed.

You do realize that can be said about practically all game content - raids and strikes as well? Technically you do not need to organize those either, it "just" increases your chances of succeeding.

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

You do realize that can be said about practically all game content - raids and strikes as well? Technically you do not need to organize those either, it "just" increases your chances of succeeding.

...and what does that change about what I said?

Optimal/meta builds are ALSO not required for anything, yet people like running them to increase their chances (or to simply easier scrape the already at least coherent builds from someone else). Does that suddenly somehow mean optimal/meta builds are required and the game is balanced around them? No, it doesn't. And no, it isn't. There are some choices people can make and running something stronger to increase the odds still doesn't make it anywhere near required -similarly getting "whatever comp you want to run" is still not required despite some people willing/wanting to use them. I don't know what's not clear about that?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, A Hamster.2580 said:

wait people are still failing Dragon's End meta? LOL

Guys, just join a group on LFG shortly after daily reset and you will have a 99% chance of winning. Remember, join one off the LFG and shortly after daily reset. You're welcome.

So 2-4 in the morning for EU players?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, A Hamster.2580 said:

wait people are still failing Dragon's End meta? LOL

Guys, just join a group on LFG shortly after daily reset and you will have a 99% chance of winning. Remember, join one off the LFG and shortly after daily reset. You're welcome.

You mean when i am deep asleep? Yes, that seems like a good solution all right.

Edit: like already mentioned in the post above, for EU we're talking about times well in the middle of the night.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

You mean when i am deep asleep? Yes, that seems like a good solution all right.

Edit: like already mentioned in the post above, for EU we're talking about times well in the middle of the night.

And he's talking about hours people are active in, which for na is around reset time. The same isn't true for eu, but then again reasonably nobody will really tell you do do content in the middle of the night to succeed. And so it's highly doubtful he's talking about playing group content after reset time in eu.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

DE meta doesnt require alac and quick. Commanders just distribute what they can get efficiently. At least thats my experience. The main difference between fail and success has always been the amount of people that get downed or dead from mechanics. Someone being dead is way bigger detriment to the dps than full boon coverage.

• Like 2