Any ideas what this prime loot will be?

Chilli.2976

It says in-game content at the bottom so it's not going to be a discount on EoD.

All of them so far have been cosmetic items, novelties and things like boosters and consumables so it's most likely another one along those lines. I'm not sure if it's complete but the Wiki has a list of promotions and what was given away: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Promotions

The best it's likely to be is something like the Aurene Logo Cape or Mini Icebrood Saga Ogre which is only available through promotions. (Or maybe a new promo item, but they don't add new ones very often.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

All of them so far have been cosmetic items, novelties and things like boosters and consumables

Slight nitpick, but they actually have done expansion discount coupons through Prime Gaming before. I do agree that they probably won't touch EoD though. They'll milk that as much as they possibly can at full price until they have something else to replace it with. As for what the last drop will be, probably nothing too interesting; however, if they make it the baseball cap to fit with the 10-year celebration, that'd be amazing.

Also of note, there were initially 4 drops slated for the current promotion, and at some point one was deleted for reasons unknown.

• Like 5

I think the dragon throne has been my favorite so far. Other than the victory rock, I have no chairs, and am highly unlikely to buy any. It was fun to get it as part of prime gaming.

When my kids and I have agreed to head somewhere to do something they sometimes get distracted doing inventory management or randomly decide to redye their armor. I pop that throne and sit in front of the story instance entrance or portal to the next zone and wait for them.

We've come to refer to it as, "The Chair of Disdain". 😄

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

It says in-game content at the bottom so it's not going to be a discount on EoD.

All of them so far have been cosmetic items, novelties and things like boosters and consumables so it's most likely another one along those lines. I'm not sure if it's complete but the Wiki has a list of promotions and what was given away: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Promotions

The best it's likely to be is something like the Aurene Logo Cape or Mini Icebrood Saga Ogre which is only available through promotions. (Or maybe a new promo item, but they don't add new ones very often.)

They had a discount on HoT / PoF bundle before.  So it's not impossible for them to provide a code to redeem.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, danielrjones.8759 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the EoD logo cape.  I got the EoD t-shirt outfit from alienware around last spring, now prime has it.  Honestly I have no idea what it will be,  just throwing out my guess.

Kinda hoping it is for my sake, because the Alienware codes disappeared so fast.

On 10/1/2022 at 7:25 AM, Vegeta.2563 said:

They had a discount on HoT / PoF bundle before.  So it's not impossible for them to provide a code to redeem.

Yes, this was my main reason for this post, I never used the other discounts because I already had them. Hope the code is for a discount of EoD.