Halloween Themed skiff skin

Alisha.6025

hello, i was thinking maybe it would be fun so see a spooky pirate ship themed skiff skin this year for halloween. not sure if that is possible but i thought maybe it would be fun!

-Dead men tell no tales-

Edited by Alisha.6025
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

It would be really cool if a large fishing hole was added to the labyrinth. O perhaps an entirely new map. It could have Halloween themed fish like swedish fish, candy corn cod, skeleton fish etc. Then, a Halloween boat would be hard to pass up.

That being said, I am still waiting for my Halloween Skyscale that didn't happen last year. And now we need a Halloween Seige Turtle too.

Edit: It launched with none of these 😢

Edited by Wild.1705
Halloween event dropped

On 10/4/2022 at 12:43 PM, Alisha.6025 said:

hello, i was thinking maybe it would be fun so see a spooky pirate ship themed skiff skin this year for halloween. not sure if that is possible but i thought maybe it would be fun!

-Dead men tell no tales-

That would be a great call back to the one docked at GW1 LA during Halloween.

5 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

As much as I love the ideas being shared here, I think asking 2-3 weeks before the Mad King Festival arrives is probably a little too late for them to act on at this point. It probably takes a few months for them to create things like this.

Two weeks ahead of the festival is certainly enough time to design a skiff.

Besides, I am certain ANet already thought of that and will not miss the opportunity to deliver for the festival. I'm just not so sure it will look any good, looking at the cheesy, squeaky comic ghost we got for a jade bot skin.

• Confused 6

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

No Halloween themed skiff, and no re-introduction of the original Bloody Prince quests. I'm sad. 😐

You know what I do... I walk outside for REAL, buy candy and give it to all the poor kids who can't afford it.  It really makes them happy.   I''m happy 🙂

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Soupeod.5714 said:

You know what I do... I walk outside for REAL, buy candy and give it to all the poor kids who can't afford it.

Errr... being a stranger who's offering candy to kids can get you arrested, so it doesn't sound like a smart idea to me.😉

Also, are you going to pay for the dentist as well? 😄

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

No Halloween themed skiff, and no re-introduction of the original Bloody Prince quests. I'm sad. 😐

Plenty of time for a new skin. I’m pretty certain they’ve staggered such things before to keep interest spread out over the three weeks.

This really was the year to have put back the story though. I don’t get the resistance to it from them

• Like 2

Absolutely! There’s a lot of amazing Halloween themed skiff skins they could do. Based on the data mine sadly it looks like no boat this year. But I’m hoping next Halloween maybe we get one along with some significant content for Halloween in the form of a new zone in the mad king’s realm for fishing 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 5:08 AM, Ashantara.8731 said:

Errr... being a stranger who's offering candy to kids can get you arrested, so it doesn't sound like a smart idea to me.😉

Also, are you going to pay for the dentist as well? 😄

I don't know where you live, obviously in some dank nasty place.  Where I live, people are nice.  No one is arresting people.  and they brush their teeth.  Maybe you need some hygiene lessons yourself? 😂 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1