Congratulations to Core Engi Lovers

Suyheuti.1732

After tool trait buffs, I have been expecting buff to Power Holosmith actually. By the way it is large hitbox. How much DPS difference there will be between small hitbox, I dont know but appearently it is viable after all. 

Edit: I didnt record the video. 

Edited by Suyheuti.1732
  • Like 2

This is the build I've been playing over rifle mech. Glad to see it's the better choice now moving forward. Now T4 CM pugs won't give me dirty looks when I play it instead of power mech. 

Now all we need are pistol buffs so Core condi can be a viable build that is actually worth the effort required to play it. 

Edited by Kuma.1503
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

This is the build I've been playing over rifle mech. Glad to see it's the better choice now moving forward. Now T4 CM pugs won't give me dirty looks when I play it instead of power mech. 

Now all we need are pistol buffs so Core condi can be a viable build that is actually worth the effort required to play it. 

I know it is not meant for open world, but I took it out there to get a feel for the rotation, and it felt really bad.

I really hope it comes together because I like this build. It has so many skills we don't typically use.

On 10/6/2022 at 1:35 AM, Suyheuti.1732 said:

After tool trait buffs, I have been expecting buff to Power Holosmith actually. By the way it is large hitbox. How much DPS difference there will be between small hitbox, I dont know but appearently it is viable after all. 

Edit: I didnt record the video. 

Same as the post-patch warrior video where it has to dodge for a damage boost, this is bad practise and wasting endurance for DPS should never be couraged by Anet. What are you going to do if you suddenly need the dodge during the actual boss fight? Your character will just die/get downed/wipe the squad, there goes your dps along with more downtime for squad.

Edited by Teoman.9713
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Teoman.9713 said:

Same as the post-patch warrior video where it has to dodge for a damage boost, this is bad practise and wasting endurance for DPS should never be couraged by Anet. What are you going to do if you suddenly need the dodge during the actual boss fight? Your character will just die/get downed/wipe the squad, there goes your dps along with more downtime for squad.

We have been experiencing that situation with mirage over years. I dont know the other players but mirage players have immunity and good reflexes for that. I tell you the solution, you will use your endurance almost full and you have one dodge continuously in your backpack. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Suyheuti.1732 said:

We have been experiencing that situation with mirage over years. I dont know the other players but mirage players have immunity and good reflexes for that. I tell you the solution, you will use your endurance almost full and you have one dodge continuously in your backpack. 

Mirage uses sigill of energy. So you can just weapon swap and have a dodge ready.

• Like 1