I'll make this short.

The Butler outfit. Why does the first channel affect the (incredibly hideous) shoes and not the second one? Why does the first channel affect the monocle and not the last one?

The Maid outfit. Why did they waste so many dye channels just for everything any sensible person would dye in the same color (apron, ruffles and gloves - should be one dye channel)? Why is it not possible to dye the underwear?

And with this, I'm out.

Edited by Calais.6348
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 3:11 AM, Weindrasi.3805 said:

Dude, beefy charr and male norn look hilarious in maid outfit and I love it. Plus, many people DO have androgynous or trans characters. PLUS, if the butler outfit is available for both genders (as it should be) then it would be weird and phobic not to make the opposite true. 

If women can "dress like a man" and have it be perfectly acceptable, then men should also be able to "dress like a woman" and be accepted. The automatic -that's stupid- or -that's icky- response is culturally ingrained, and originates from the idea that it's shameful for a man to show feminine traits. Time for society to move beyond that, IMO

Very well said, right on point, and finally someone with a sense of homour

@Weindrasi.3805

A funny IRL tale: For years being a manly man type irl on a Sat nite out with the lads I'd only wear a blue, black, gray shirt etc out on the town, but as I got older I started  rocking pink shirts around the town and the difference in reaction with the ladies I got was huge. Lost count of the number of times women said to me "Takes a real man to wear pink!"  - Kitten I felt uncomfortable at first wearing pink and the lads gave me stick for it, but they soon shut up when they saw the effect it had, and lads being lads "Sheepy copycats" all started buying pink shirts too 😜ergo Pink became our new Black 😉 

...... but I never went so far as to wear a Maid's Outfit on a night out, but never say never 😂🤣😂 YOLO 

Edited by Gregg.3970
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1