Fastest way to level Tyria mastery

Zei.6537

I've been trying to get autoloot but I can't find an efficient way to level Tyria mastery. I've tried to run lab with a couple of buffs but bar barely moves. I've seen people suggesting CoF but it's hard to find a group.

Do you have any suggestions?

My normal suggestion - use a regular XP booster or birthday booster, any of the Lunar New Year fireworks listed here, and the XP booster from the tavern in the Guild Hall. ALL of these effects stacks separately and will greatly increase your XP gain. Do keep in mind that the XP you need for Central Tyria mastery training has to come from anywhere in the Core maps (Core Tyria, Dry Top, The Silverwastes, and Southsun Cove).

With this method during Season 3 releases, I only consumed Lunar New Year fireworks and a regular XP booster and went to do Octovine in AB. ONE run later, I had the XP bar for the Season 3 mastery I needed trained filled.

Edited by DebraKadabra.5278
additional info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Zei.6537 said:

6 hours ago, Erich.1783 said:

I ran SW RIBA with every buff I could get for xp, just tag at events and move on, it added up fast as I recall.  That was about a year ago when I started a new account.

RIBA is probably the fastest way for leveling Tyria masteries if you're on a big squad. Tagging each event will grant you lots of XP.

Another quick method is to farm mobs at area that are very easy to kill. Each 10 levels zone (60-70, 70-80) mobs will give an additional 80 to 100 XP but it's not worth it if your kill rate is slow. Find lower level maps with very fast spawning easy mobs. Kill absolutely everything, including non-aggressive mobs.

Edited by Silent.6137
  • Like 1

Mad King's Labyrinth.  Make sure you are tagging as many mobs as possible.  Use AoE skills and attacks whenever possible.  You only get experience when something you have hit dies, so if you're running solo or only hitting one or two mobs, you experience bar fills up slowly.  I power leveled my necro from level 15 to 72 in probably 8 to 10 hours in the lab over two days a few years ago.  Also, make sure you are running a food and utility (like sharpening stones or tuning crystals) as they will both give you bonus xp for your kills, and they stack separately from each other, the guild xp booster, and birthday/celebration boosters.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.294 said:

Mad King's Labyrinth.  Make sure you are tagging as many mobs as possible.  Use AoE skills and attacks whenever possible.  You only get experience when something you have hit dies, so if you're running solo or only hitting one or two mobs, you experience bar fills up slowly.  I power leveled my necro from level 15 to 72 in probably 8 to 10 hours in the lab over two days a few years ago.  Also, make sure you are running a food and utility (like sharpening stones or tuning crystals) as they will both give you bonus xp for your kills, and they stack separately from each other, the guild xp booster, and birthday/celebration boosters.

Festivals such as these are definitely one of the best way to gain XPs.

-----

For those using Experience modifiers or any other modifiers: Be aware that not all boosters and consumables will stack. Hover cursor over any items. If they have same icons, most of them will not stack. Example: 2 items with yellow XP icons. Even some festival consumables that have different icons may negate the effect of other food.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Silent.6137 said:

Festivals such as these are definitely one of the best way to gain XPs.

-----

For those using Experience modifiers or any other modifiers: Be aware that not all boosters and consumables will stack. Hover cursor over any items. If they have same icons, most of them will not stack. Example: 2 items with yellow XP icons. Even some festival consumables that have different icons may negate the effect of other food.

Worth noting that a communal boost bonfire will always stack with a heroic/experience/item booster.

Edited by Drarnor Kunoram.5180
  • Like 1

RIBA farm worked best for me. I just finished getting autoloot on both my wife and daughters accounts. Took about 2 mornings (before work) each. It went really fast.
Edit to add: with birthday boosters and XP boosters from Laurels (and food). I'm sure you can stack more, but those 2 were easy.

Edited by idpersona.3810

On 10/20/2022 at 10:13 AM, Zei.6537 said:

I've been trying to get autoloot but I can't find an efficient way to level Tyria mastery. I've tried to run lab with a couple of buffs but bar barely moves. I've seen people suggesting CoF but it's hard to find a group.

Make sure you are doing the easy masteries.  Use the achievement panel and search for Core Tyria masteries. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1