GW2's biggest flaw

23 hours ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

How about  banning any form of selling raids with gold or real money , like FF14 and WoW , because if some "fraud you" (cassus belli) , the company cannot do much  ?

(the company can create more OW items like Comfetty and Chak and people should use the "official-safe trade mechanic")

Considering how selling carries has been a thing in Guild Wars I don't really see it being banned. 
Also, it's already forbidden to do so with real currency. 

10 minutes ago, Gryphon.2875 said:

I tried that years ago, and never got a response. I suppose I could try it again and hope for a better result. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I just wish it had automated systems on the website like most everything else.

Try it, because it worked for me this year. Doesn't mean the results can't vary between some specific cases, but probably worth a shot.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Gryphon.2875 said:

I tried that years ago, and never got a response. I suppose I could try it again and hope for a better result. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I just wish it had automated systems on the website like most everything else.

I'm glad there isn't an automated way to change it.  I think that it would make it much easier for someone to steal accounts.

• Like 2

On 10/30/2022 at 6:26 PM, Ashen.2907 said:

I PUG instanced content (majority strikes) quite a bit and this doesnt match my experience on average. Mos5 pug groups just ask for heals, alac, and quickness, and then dps. Not much in the way of optimization as long as you can do one of those (and normally they arent asking how you are going to fulfill your role).

I was not playing strikes as I kind of left sometimes before PoF raids. When I occasionally login and check the LFG, I still see the same things in raids. Alacrigade and such.

On 11/5/2022 at 7:43 AM, NotTooFoolish.7412 said:

The thing about gw2 is, that the roles are not as straight forward as tank/healer/dps.
We need to find a specific set of boons, some healers fill the tank role etc.

Not sure if this is something Anet is able to address that with a simple group finder.

They can continue to use that argument along with "oh we can't do race changes because personal story", and watch people walk away from the game...or they can actually get creative and do something about it.  The alternative is to continue to wade the kitten that is the abysmal group finder we've always been using.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1